Thoughtful....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hang around more often but these customers won't let me. We've hired a bunch of people now so it's calmed down a bit.

gabe said:
I'd hang around more often but these customers won't let me. We've hired a bunch of people now so it's calmed down a bit.

since i live in s.d. also, whats the name of the business? hahaha, btw, need more employees? you can see where i work right now under my sig, know you probably heard of the company....usually never on good terms i.e. peoples cars having been impounded.

gabe said:

DITTO. If I got nothing to do at my work, then I will post here. However with the up coming christmas madness, I prolly be here a little less.

As for the when I am not a work, I do try to do some thing else besides the computer. I try to have a life outside computers, that only seems to work on Saturdays when all my freinds are in the city.

I try to balance my time with everything
I go on computers a lot, but I also seem to be able to do many other things too
today I went to an Athletics carnival, I went in 6 events and came minimum 3rd
I got 3rd for shotput, 2nd for 100m, 2nd for 200, 1st by a long way in 400m, 1st in discus and 1st in the relay

in the relay we were losing by like 20 metres, I was the last runner, and I just flew past the guy that was ahead

There's a life besides my computer?!!?!? Thank you!!! I knew there was, but I could find it on the internet....no wonder why i couldn't find it on the internet....j/k......i'm not on my computer as nearly as much as i was earlier this year....i'm on it for probably 3-6 hours a day.......compared to 8-12(or even more) hours a day. I'm happy to say that I do got a life.....kinda

I'm just not much for the whole social scene. If I lived in a place where there was more interest in technology, I would be real into LAN parties and such. But I don't like the high school social scene much because of the fakeness and its so difficult to be yourself.

I can only stay in my house on the pc for about 5 hours, then i start to go insane, thats on the weekends, after work i usually only browse for about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom