Those of you with wifes/girlfriends/significant others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
Well, Christmas is coming up in a few weeks, and I am having a somewhat difficult time trying to pick out some gifts for my fiance. I'm already set on 2 things, which are things she has wanted for the past 3 years, and I have yet to be financially able to get them. This year we have quite a bit of extra money for the holiday season. I'm buying her a mother's ring, that has our daughter's birthstone, and her birthstone. I'm also buying her a "black" rose (The Prince, and adding some plant paint to it, or quill ink). I've also been thinking about getting a Wii for her. She likes playing the Wii, and it would give us both more things to do together. Does a Wii sound like a present for a woman that doesn't really like gaming, and isn't very "techy"? What are all you getting for your significant others?

a wii can be a lot of fun for everyone. When I visited my step-brother, thats what they had and we played. They mentioned that their neighbors come over sometimes to visit and play. Just make sure the wristbands are secured properly :silly:

a wii can be a lot of fun for everyone. When I visited my step-brother, thats what they had and we played. They mentioned that their neighbors come over sometimes to visit and play. Just make sure the wristbands are secured properly :silly:

Yeah, I had a run in with an LCD and the controller not being secure. :crazy: Needless to say, the people don't like my playing DIRECTLY in front of their t.v. anymore...

You can never go wrong at all with something like paying for a day at the spa, something a lady likes to do and it isn't just another material thing. That has been the best gift I have given any girlfriend.

this, and be done with it :D
20071015_114_1.jpg

JK..

a wii looks like a tackle box i.e. something you want but wont get stick to the rings and anything shiny.

I thought about getting a wii for my wife a while back but I bailed at the last second. Similar to yours she wasn't much for gaming. I ended up getting the wii a while later for the family as part of a vacation gift. It just wasn't right for the sentimental x-mas gift. Jewelry and as james.wired mentioned, spa certificates are great too.

BTW, warning on the wii....i was given "grey's anatomy" as a b-day gift from the wife, I gagged and she's been playing it ever since. Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom