Those Tiny Windows Bugs

zaka100

W͂Oͨ̍̍̒̈́͛̕
So I was just really bored on my computer and thinking about what to do until I noticed a small visual flaw in Windows 10. I thought I'd post that but I remembered many other small 'bugs' in Windows, most of which are forgettable but some are quite annoying.

I'll just post quite of few of these flaws, only the ones that I can recall.

1) Unnecessary enlargement of the tray menu
attachment.php

Have you ever opened the tray menu (especially on a slow computer) and seen it be so large for no reason (right image) but after a few seconds shrink back to its proper size (left image)? Its quite annoying and its surprising the issue is still in Windows 10 from Win7.

2) Volume flickering between 'X' and '0'
attachment.php

I don't know about anybody else's devices but on my Lenovo laptop with a built in volume control button, if I hold the volume down button, the 0 and 'mute' icon keep flickering between each other.

3) The sun icon is sometimes not on the brightness control menu
attachment.php

Sometimes when controlling brightness, the sun icon is on the menu like it should but sometimes it isn't there. For me, its like a 50/50 chance the icon will be there on each reboot.

4) Peek preview shows transparency on title bar of window
attachment.php

When previewing a window in Windows 10, you cannot see the title bar but sometimes can see the actual title. Also, the 'close', 'maximize' and 'minimize' buttons are not there.

These are all I can remember, have any of you guys came across them? Have you seen any other bugs like these that you can post?:)

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.png
    3.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.png
    2.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 1.png
    1.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
really? I've seen some of these issues on basically every windows pc I ever used lol

btw, you never even had the last one? What windows build are you running, I'm on build 1607.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom