ThinkLasers 200mW Extreme Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
spam.jpg

Lolz, nice one idiotec.

Who would be stupid enough to waste $1000 on a stupid laser pointer?

Who would be stupid enough to waste $1000 on a stupid laser pointer?
because that laser pointer can actually burn stuff and be seen through the air, not just on the surface it's hitting.

It's not like a cheap $5 pointer you pick up at the store where all you can see is a little red dot.

Buuuuuuuut yeah, this crap was posted like 5 days ago. It amazes me how I won't ever see anything, then there will be something new for once, and somehow within a week someone will post it again...........

Nubius said:
be seen through the air
only if there are particles like dust or smoke in the air. air itself is transparent, the amount of light that actually gets dispersed by air is unnoticable unless you have a huge volume of air (at least a cubic kilometer), and have a source of light like the sun.

Have you even seen the videos? You can see the beam quite clearly on a clear night.

Smoke and dust is what you need a lot of when it's a crappy little laser.

That is why these things are expensive, is because of these 'fancy' features such as being able to be seen with the naked eye even when it's clear out, and cutting through things.

This laser is also illegal without a license.

I don't think a 200mw laser will cause burning as well...

A true laser can't bee seen in the air... It's supposed to direct all of the light in one direction. When you see the beam, it's bouncing off of dust, pollen, or smoke.

Ryan

a 2..mw laser... just in case I want to point at something on the Moon.

I have better things to waste my money on...
Like a new chair and mouse pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom