Think this is for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ebay you have to read the user's feedback especially for the same product you plan to buy and make sure they have a return policy, which they state they have a 30 day return policy in addition to the manufacturer's warranty, and also if it's possible get shipping insurance for your purchased item(s). It looks safe to me, All his reviews are posotive and he has a 30 day return policy in addition to Dell's warranty and he offer's shipping insurance, I say go for it.

well its of interest that he is using the same picture for all of his auctions if you look down at the bottom of that page.

True, but that pic could be of the boxes all the monitors are in. The reviews he had are pretty good and none that I read had any complaints on damaged screens or dead pixels. If you email he might send you some pics of the actual monitors if that's what you want to see, but it might be only pics of boxes because he didn't want to open them and chance messing them up. If you read all his reviews and still have a bad feeling about buying from him then don't buy it and save your money.

I would think about buying it, seeing that the guy has 100% positive feedback. Obviously, there is still a risk. It's ebay after all, but the person seems trustworthy from the reviews

If I go for it, it will be through PayPal, that way I am protected either way. If its a dud and the guy flakes out, I get my money back. :)

The General said:
If I go for it, it will be through PayPal, that way I am protected either way. If its a dud and the guy flakes out, I get my money back. :)

Yeah, tell us how it goes. If it's actually not a scam, enjoy your sweet monitor. :D

The General said:
I thought so too, but it doesnt work that well. I sent a guy money and told paypal that he shipped the LCD i bought. I never got the LCD. I contacted paypal and they determined that it was a scam BUT they couldnt do anything about it becuase his paypal account was empty. They can only get your money back if there is money in the account. I hate paypal. :mad:

That ebay LCD looks ok though, hes got a pretty good rating and everything. Ask him some questions though. Were he got them, if he can open one and get you some pictures, get a SN or something similar. Just to verify that he actually has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom