Things you hate but you have to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing lab reports for computer projects I obviously did...

Running for fitness.

Shaving.

Getting a hair cut.

Cleaing up the bathroom my brother uses... my 12 years old brother uses... by brother with bad aim uses. >_<

i came from chicago and i loved the cold, but biking man that hard i would fall but nowim in texas which sucks for me.

um..... doing pointless work at school when the teachers now that i now this crap.

I'll tell you what I hate. I hate doing nothing. I get really restless, I have to be doing something. Sitting around just doesn't work for me, it feels like such a waste of time.

uploading products on my dads site and through amazon.com......amazon has a hundred million different little categories where you can put in info for just one product.....very tedious

1. Explaining shit that I really don't know about to my boss as he is too lazy to talk to the people directly. Eg. Like why did our plumbing back up yesterday.

2. Explaining to people every single possible out come on a situation when i know that 90% of those outcomes do not apply to matter that is at hand.

3. Telling off my house mates about why their is not clean kitchenware (especialy when I have not used the kitchen all week)

4. Doing house work around the house when I know damn well that my other 2 house mates are just lazy.

5. Explaining stuff to account department. Making sure that account balance at the end of the day is one challange. Getting over our constant language barrier is another.

I think harper should posion anyone he walks into with his story

Annoying Person: Hi im blah blah blah
Harper: Hi im harper
Annoying person: What's that needle for GAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Harper: *grins*
Annoying person: You posioned me you baaaaassssssssttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd
Annoying person: *Falls over and dies*

DJ-CHRIS said:
I think harper should posion anyone he walks into with his story

Annoying Person: Hi im blah blah blah
Harper: Hi im harper
Annoying person: What's that needle for GAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Harper: *grins*
Annoying person: You posioned me you baaaaassssssssttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd
Annoying person: *Falls over and dies*

QUESTION...... you would not happen to be that Canadian House Mate that I had a few years back? You live in the same city. (I am not joking)

My revenges are always quite suttle. I would not poison my house mates, but i would leave them in a very aquard position, normally some thing that they would of avoided if they listen carefully in the first place :-

HAPRER (2003) :- "Lets get one thing straight. If I move out, all I need is a refrigerator."

HAPRER (2004) :- "If you are not going to look after my stuff, then I am not going to let you use it at all"

And if every thing goes to plan this sunday, it will be :-
HAPRER (2005) :- "I am leaving. This is my 4 week notice. Keep the bond money and you will need it for bills. I am taking all my stuff."

My vengence is normally using other people's studity against them so that they have no one else to blame except for themselves.

Nope but I am part Australian actually.

Is it true your country is mainly convicts from britain during the 1XXX early series of years?

This would explain alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom