Things you hate but you have to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
These are not things like work, just list some.

For me, it's orgionizing music. I do it by BPM, I wait an hour for a computer to get the BPM, doubble check them myself, rename every file with the BPM on it ect.

Why do you need to organise music by beats per minute? wouldn't it make more sense to put it in alphabetical order? or put it on itunes and let it organise it?

Things I hate doing...hmmm... taking the rubbish out (luckily I don't have to do it much, as I live with my parents, but there is the odd time when I have to.

Doing pointless homework is one thing.

Writing reports for the higher ups. Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that they get lost in the stacks of paper in their offices. Just the other day I had one of them come in with a report I did two months ago that they had just found.

Trifid said:
Why do you need to organise music by beats per minute? wouldn't it make more sense to put it in alphabetical order? or put it on itunes and let it organise it?

Things I hate doing...hmmm... taking the rubbish out (luckily I don't have to do it much, as I live with my parents, but there is the odd time when I have to.

Doing pointless homework is one thing.

I organize in BPM so I know, these songs in these CD's are an acceptable range to beatmatch.

If i dont arrange them by BPM, i spend 5x the amount of time looking for a song, and sometimes that song is too far off and im screwed.

Well it all depends which 33 degrees :D

I know how it feels, I hate to be on a bike in the freezing rain, or even worse hailstorms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom