Things are coming up Wayne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
Now if i sound like im showing off, i dont usually get these things so this is quite special.

The last 2 weeks have been great for me. I have decided to get a 6600gt (still not sure of what brand) AGP for my Athlon XP 2500+. This is great, i can now turn up the graphics to the MAXX. Also, i have just submitted the form to switch from Telstra 256/64k ADSL to Exetel 1500/256k ADSL :D. Also with the money im saving from dropping GPU prices i will get myself a copy of Battlefeild 2 and eventually a copy of HL2 so i can play CS:S and HL2 on my new GPU on my new ADSL connection. Also my friend has decided to trade me 256mb DDR 333 for a 256mb DDR 400 out of the kindness of his heart. This will let me crank my bus up to 400mhz to run my 2500+ at 3200+ speeds. Also i found $5 yesterday but subsequently lost 4/5 games of pool, lol. I got my Maths test for Indicies back and i got 59/60 which is nice. Normally i get marks between 40-55/60 so im supprised and pleased because this shows if i actually try i do get good results. Also i got one of my major woodwork projects marked and i got a "O" for Outstanding which over here is the highest mark you can get.

However i have had some bad things happen like getting punctures in both my tyres on one day, but i fixed that and i learned how to repair bike punctures and put wheels and tyres on and off so i learned something valuable from that even.

Wayne

waynejkruse10 also have a look at centrecom.com.au i use them for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom