they got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bastard needed a shave.

Hopefully now there will be less attacks on the people tryign to help Iraq

lol 600 friggen troops - Send in 2 sas, and the job woulda been cleared up in a cpl of mins... JK...

Alright, so they trial him and 'try' to execute him. That is only gonna spark another war, and make way for some new radical prick to take over. I mean right on, they nailed him. But now they gotta nail all those suicidal bombers and such. Takeing out Sadam wont take out Iraq.

btw - msn name = "Sadam - Ownage" hehehe

ya, i dont think should kill him, it be an easy way out for saddam, thats what he wants, i say lock him up and let him rot for years! let him watchhis country become democratic!, lol

He shouldn't be put to death... to nice of a way to go for him. He should be put in an American jail with the biggest meanest guys around. Let him cell with Bubba and he'll be sorry for everything he did a few ass-rapings later.

watch them become a 'developed' nation! lol that would be funny!!! hes sitting in jail watching Iraq become some like rich nation after finding some sort of huge diamond mine, ad all iraqis are like kazillionairs...and he doesnt have enough money for a razor blade...

Note: I am not out to offend anyone here. I dont really live in britsh columbia canada...:S

*Skips the border to mexico to avoid people hunting him down*

they say that when they got him they said that he was daised and confused then when he got on the helecopter he was a chater box then when they were examining him he was confused agian.

but i am glad they got him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom