They found water on mars........

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha shoobie + horris are cracking me up.... shoobie more than horris for obvious reasons =))))))

i can't believe i logged myself in to see that... especially when we already know the rover found water. <shrug> oh well.
a buddy sent me a really cool pic but it wouldn't let me upload it... size probably. it's in gif format because it's animated.
anyway, it just showed a milllion tornados on mars at the same time -- REALLY cool. maybe it was dust devils or something... i'm not sure. i'll see if i can get it up somehow.

mac_mogul said:
Do they even still make "mars" bars anymore? I haven't seen one for quite a while... :confused:
'Course they do. They're just not as widely distributed. If you go to a good grocery store or overstock place (like Costco or Sams) you'll find them.

Damn good too. :D

I would bother posting your pic heidi, theres probably some guy on here thats already seen it. You'll only upset him. :p

Ive never used that search thing before, if i want to post sumthing i will. The few people that have seen it will have to keep quiet next time.

;-)

horris1st said:
I would bother posting your pic heidi, theres probably some guy on here thats already seen it. You'll only upset him. :p

Ive never used that search thing before, if i want to post sumthing i will. The few people that have seen it will have to keep quiet next time.

;-)

Are you going to cry? With that attitude you wont last long here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom