These people should be shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good god man........I agree with shoobie.......SHOOT EM!

Besides....I coulda sworn the only thing that reflects radiation would be lead lol....

Not like they have the place 100% covered anyway, if the place were to get "BOMBARDED" it'd still leak in.........hmmm funny how all the other neighbors seem to not get sick.

Dude at the end of the video was stupid though "yeah I dont want my kids to get hurt....ball bounces over there and ummmm get cut from the uhhh yeah sharp sheet metal"

ShoobieRat said:
Who the heck says we should base this on IQ? It's an inacurate system to begin with.

No, we shouldn't base it upon IQ but on stuff like the source of this post. When people like this are found, they are "spirited away" and never seen again..........unless the dam stops flowing...

Wont change anything, the underlying root of the problem will still exist, which is bad education, bad social situation during his/her upbringing, and low intelligence.

IQ may be a bad system, but its one of the things that makes the "darwin candidate" idea a bunch of BS, that and basic genetics.

.........im gonna go put on my anti germ suit.. and watch my 'aliens are going to kill us preperation' video... and then maybe ill have something to post in reply to this...

i think that shoobie has said all that needs to be said, shoot em

horndude said:
IQ may be a bad system, but its one of the things that makes the "darwin candidate" idea a bunch of BS, that and basic genetics.
IQ isn't factored into becoming a "Darwin Award candidate." It's based on what you do. Not everyone in the runners up and awardees is of low IQ.

Even if you do take a "real" IQ test (which btw takes over 4 hours), it's still not hardly an accurate test of intelligence. Espeically since no part of it tests you on common sense...the lack of which leads to many a Darwin candidate/runner-up/awardeee.

Originally posted by DJ_CHRIS
Doesnt sheet metal NOT reflect that kinda crap lol?
I think they said it was alluminum (sp) sheet metal, which can deflect some bands, but not on the levels of anything harmful. You can put up Al sheet metal to sheild a cable box or wireless hub.

Originally posted by Dark_Sniper*
Are they on crack my god thats so funny. And there talkng about radio waves and stuff they have a freaking dish".
They don't just have a dish, they had SIX cable dishes!

Originally posted by Rundat
also shouldnt they be wearing foil when they come outside?
Yeah, LOL. The girl at the beginning of the video (at least, i think it's a girl) looks like someone who's been inconvenienced into coming out into the sun, LOL.

These people try to sound so knowledgable about the "radio waves" and all, but it's clear they don't have a clue about anything of what they're talking about. For one, if there were harmful rays coming in, 1/16th inch sheet metal and foil all over the place, won't stop anything. Second, just covering the sides of the house (sloppy) doesn't do much when the roof ain't protected and you've got gaps everywhere.

I bet the "foil bed sheets" the cop was talking about are those mylar emergency blankets. The gene-pool-delinquents say the sheets burn....well duh...that's what those things do! They heat up under light! Read the bloody directions!

And the cop...isn't there some law about people needing to be arrested because their behavior threatens others? I mean, they arrest crazy people. He should have called in backup and arrested them all...taken them away to a "safe place"...

But here's the real clincher:

They said this started after 9/11 so...
1. If this is happening, why isn't it happening to anyone else?
2. If it is only happening to them (assuming it's true inside the house), what's so special about them and why hasn't HS arrested them yet?

Honestly, when you have so many laws and organizations blitzing movie ratings, Harry Potter, and all that crap...How comes there ain't an organization to rid us of these nutballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom