TheMajor's Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...I may have a 10/100 NIC (PCI) to spare...but that's not exactly as essential as some RAM, or a nicely sized HD...

Sorry I can't help in a more significant way. Not exactly overflowing with spare parts...:p

You guys are so nice! Thanks all :)
TheMajorMMX works again! But I am still looking for a new comp. I will see if I can choose some nice parts so you can send them to eachother. Would be cheaper to send everything in 1 box to the Netherlands right?

HD's are always welcome :)

No, actually it would be cheaper to send in diff box to the Netherlands. This is because we won't have to ship parts separately to one central sender, the shipping cost will get doubled.

Well I do have some old at psu's, but not any extra atx's. Cases- I could give him one bu shipping would be bad. Mabey he could use his old case? I wish I had the cash to send TheMajor a whole pc shipped.

Were Socket 7 MOBO in ATX or some crazy factor form? I have no damn idea! The PSUs, what would be the wattage because the Tualatins do need a good PSU!

I don't have any recent psu's. They are old at ones, not atx. The range from 200 watt to lik 350 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom