That's a lot of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered, my town is only about 50,000 citizens but it was for awhile the largest meth producer in the US or something like that. Thats been replaced by everything else you can imagine.
I'm pretty sure my town has taken over the meth record. We're at about 60,000 or so right now and yeah my town is screwed up too. I've had so much crap stolen here from an entire car to gamecubes, playstations (OUT OF MY FRIENDS HOUSE), CD's, radios, etc...etc...

fuggin tweakers

Meth is that kind of drug, makes you steal everything its disgusting. Thats why we gots ta stick to weed, never stolen anything for it ;)

jorsoft03 said:
Meth is that kind of drug, makes you steal everything its disgusting. Thats why we gots ta stick to weed, never stolen anything for it ;)

I'm not going to tell you weed is bad, but from what I've read from multiple sources, I would never touch that stuff.

For you who do joints,

1 joint has the amount of tar that 5-16 ciggarettes have.

Cancer baby.

Thats why we gots ta stick to weed, never stolen anything for it
indeed.

For you who do joints,

1 joint has the amount of tar that 5-16 ciggarettes have.

Cancer baby.
I won't deny the existance of tar, but cancer......no sir that's not true. You won't find a case anywhere of someone developing cancer from use of marijuana.

Cigerettes cause cancer because of the multiple chemicals and carcinogens added to it. Also......I hate joints, it's all about water filtered ;)

Also I really would doubt the whole 5-16, ESPECIALLY 16 cigerettes deal. It's completely different makeup. Cigerette tar is vastly different from tar of marijuana, however as I said, I dont deny that any smoke from anything isn't good for the lungs....that's a given

You gotta realize though dude, most information on marijuana is heavily biased towards making it look bad, buuuuuuuut I'd really not get into it as I'd just be repeating the same crap I've said hundreds of times at this forum already.

Nubius said:
indeed.

I won't deny the existance of tar, but cancer......no sir that's not true. You won't find a case anywhere of someone developing cancer from use of marijuana.

Cigerettes cause cancer because of the multiple chemicals and carcinogens added to it. Also......I hate joints, it's all about water filtered ;)

Also I really would doubt the whole 5-16, ESPECIALLY 16 cigerettes deal. It's completely different makeup. Cigerette tar is vastly different from tar of marijuana, however as I said, I dont deny that any smoke from anything isn't good for the lungs....that's a given

You gotta realize though dude, most information on marijuana is heavily biased towards making it look bad, buuuuuuuut I'd really not get into it as I'd just be repeating the same crap I've said hundreds of times at this forum already.

I can understand that, and I know it's biased. I thought the tar thing was kind of interesting though.

"HOLY HEMPERS, CRACKMAN!!!...."

This is the closest thing to a mad scientist that I've ever seen.... :p God only knows, he prolly built a rocket to the moon.... :D :cool:

I can understand that, and I know it's biased. I thought the tar thing was kind of interesting though.
Yeah, like I said, I know first hand that it produces a lot of tar :p

Infact, sometimes when you're fiending and have no herb left, you scrape that tar up and smoke that :D :p lol

Nubius said:
Yeah, like I said, I know first hand that it produces a lot of tar :p

Infact, sometimes when you're fiending and have no herb left, you scrape that tar up and smoke that :D :p lol

Now I know what you mean by "Mexican Dirt Weed"

Now I know what you mean by "Mexican Dirt Weed"
lol. Cause it came from mexico and looks like dirt as well as being brown and hard :p Whatever.....these days I'm all about quantity versus quality.

You can pay $50 (depending on the area) for an eighth (3.5grams) of high grade stuff, or you can pay $50 for 8 times the amount and get a full ounce. For someone like me who doesn't smoke anymore like I did back in the day, that crap weed is plenty.

OF COURSE IF YOU'RE CANADIAN, the above statements dont apply because the dealers practically pay YOU just to take away their great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom