Thank You and Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray you don't see the "House of Pain", A/258 ITB. If you do, say hello to SFC. Ruiz, Sgt. Colon and a big FU to SSgt. Hooks.

Have fun learning new meanings of words, like "smoked". :)

Remeber, no matter what the do to you for the initial 88 days, they can't stop time.

FadingTheory said:
Well, I'm sure many of you have heard of my departure, or wondered about my signature.

In anycase, on Tuesday, June 28th, I depart for Army Basic Training in Benning, Georgia. After which, I will be departing to Fort Gordon, Georgia for training in networking, computer maintence, computer repair, computer construction, computer language, and computer programing.

I will most likely not be able to access the internet for personal use for over 34 weeks... you get the idea.

I would just like to thank everyone on this board who has helped me in my short stay here. Everyone who helped me construct my first computer, helped me with my A+ Certification, expanded my knowledge of computers in general, and for all of those who helped amuse everyone. I can only hope that I helped in some way myself.

Thank you, and good bye. Live well everyone.

Good luck, man.

Its hard to imagine TF in about 3 years. In 3 years, you'll come back to Nubius having a post count of about 30,000 :p

If I am still here in 3 years, then see you then:D

Its hard to imagine TF in about 3 years. In 3 years, you'll come back to Nubius having a post count of about 30,000
I swear people don't pay attention worth crap.....the man said 34 WEEKS.....WEEKS I SAY....not months......

34 weeks = 8 1/2 months.

Hahaha, oops!:D

That did seem rather long for basic training, etc...:D

In that case, then Nubius, you'll probably be at about 13,000 posts :p

Actually I'd be at 15,285.72 posts in 34 weeks :p

Assuming 238 days in 34 weeks, 27.44 posts a day which is around 6,500 posts plus my current post count......yeah I was bored WHAT OF IT!? :)

I got a couple of tips:

1. Don't get shot
2. Stay far away from suicide bombers
3. Do not go near roadside bombs.

If you follow all 3 tips you should come back OK

Oh yeah better whip out the sun screen.......

damn somebodies got alot of time on their hands
Yeah it takes a lot of time if you have the mental capacity of a rock....otherwise with punching in numbers in a calculator it takes a whole 15 seconds :p

Hi man have fun over here, KNow you get to jack up armys computers;) j/k have fun. And how did you enroll to be in the computer area if you dont mind me askin. I always wondered about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom