Thank You and Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

FadingTheory

I Rule You
Well, I'm sure many of you have heard of my departure, or wondered about my signature.

In anycase, on Tuesday, June 28th, I depart for Army Basic Training in Benning, Georgia. After which, I will be departing to Fort Gordon, Georgia for training in networking, computer maintence, computer repair, computer construction, computer language, and computer programing.

I will most likely not be able to access the internet for personal use for over 34 weeks... you get the idea.

I would just like to thank everyone on this board who has helped me in my short stay here. Everyone who helped me construct my first computer, helped me with my A+ Certification, expanded my knowledge of computers in general, and for all of those who helped amuse everyone. I can only hope that I helped in some way myself.

Thank you, and good bye. Live well everyone.

Hey, you better get back on here when you get the chance.

Georgia is just below Tennessee. Don't make me come down there and kick your butt in front of your Army buddies...

hax0r t3h army computer and get internet :p

just kidding

well you better come back here in 34 weeks :D

I just hope T-F is still here in 34 months. Best of luck to you, and don't let us down.

FireFox said:
I just hope T-F is still here in 34 months. Best of luck to you, and don't let us down.

34 months!!!

thats about 3 years.

Well, later man, and good luck soldier. Go make Uncle Sam proud.

Duusmissed!

We'll all miss you. Best of luck, and thats awesome being able to be a techie for the army. Be sure to check up here when you get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom