Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today is Thursday, but it is basically my Friday because i don't have school tomorrow, i really need this weekend though, this week feels like it has lasted a long time. I feel bad though, my poor cousin in college never gets weekends off from work, this weekend he gets off, and he just finds out that he has two tests Monday that he will need to study a lot for...

TGImfF I ready to get the heck out of here. But I work tomorrow until 12pm...oh well, better than a full day. Got to finish unpacking in the new apartment...now that's a blast who wants to lend a helping hand? I've got beer and pizza..

You know, I was just typing about how crappy the past couple days have been for me...and as I was about to click reply, the power shut off.

God hates me.

Lemme try to retype this.

I ordered my Vonage service 2 days ago. I put in a different shipping address, since I have a UPS box. This is the first time I told them my shipping address (this will be important).

I checked the status on the same day, it said my home address was the shipping address. So I called them up to change it before they shipped. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with a moronic woman who barely understood the English language. Got it changed. (second time.)

Yesterday, I got an email that said my Vonage service had been canceled as per my request. Lovely.

I called them up, talked to a guy about it, made sure I could get the same number, deals and such. Sent me to a sales woman. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with this woman. First, she told me that since the money had already been refunded from my first payment (which takes up to 3 days by the way), I had to pay again. Ugh. Got everything ironed out, and made sure she had my shipping address different than my home address. (third time.)

Near the end of the call, she asks for a call back number in case we get disconnected. I give it to her. On hold 2 minutes later, YAY I get disconnected. Of course.

An hour later, I get a call from her apparent supervisor. He told me everything was groovy. Made sure all the info was correct, and asked about the shipping and when I should expect it. He said it was getting shipped to...guess what? MY HOME ADDRESS. I fixed this, gave him my shipping address, and stressed immensely that I really don't want to receive a package at my home address. Everything is fine he says after he gets my info, problem solved. Get confirmation emails about my service, 911 service, etc etc. (fourth time for shipping address.)

Today, I get an email saying my order has been shipped. Awesome. Guess what?

THEY SENT IT TO MY FRIGGIN' HOME ADDRESS.

ARGH.

That is a mere part of the crap salad that has been the past few days. The other day, I overdrafted because my bank is stupid. Today, I hurt myself a bunch by running into things in my apartment, which is funny, since we have at least 10 times more space to move around. Don't ask me how this is happening. I still haven't gotten my refund. there was an accident out in front of my apartment, so they parked in my parking lot, which I had to drive around very carefully...only to come out later to have a cop car COMPLETELY boxing me in, and showing no signs of moving. So I had to slide by in between him and a brick wall...and of course, if I had nicked his car, it would have been my fault. I got ripped off at the laundromat by the stupid old washers.

Then the power gave out as I was writing this the first time, so I had to spend even more time going over how crappy my last few days have been.

So yeah, TGIF. Woo. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

^**** man, that is a pretty crappy week. Hopefully this weekend will be good for you. Your experience on the phone reminds me of the time i was trying to activate a copy of windows xp on the phone with Microsoft, it took me 30 mins to get it activated because it kept on saying "continue or go back" and i was saying continue very clearly (it would say it after each sequence like 10 times)

Oh don't get me started about activating XP over the phone. I used to have to do that at least twice a day at the shop. This was before they were actually able to do it with the automated service, but they still made you try...so you'd have to tell the robot your key, and then it would fail. Then you would talk to a guy and tell him your key, and finally get it activated...every single time, it was so annoying.

Mine hasn't been all too well either. Not near as bad as hikari's (sorry to hear all that **** happened dude), but bad enough. I was told by my boss that I would get 3 warnings and I was fired, and I got my first one because he said I didn't tell my co-worker what I wanted on pizza. My co-worker informed me today that I might be getting my second warning this weekend because I don't get along with another co-worker, even though the co-worker that told me this doesn't get along with him either. So I'm half expecting to get fired, even though I know that there is no way my boss would find someone that would take the harassment and ******** from him, and still work as hard as I do. It's going to be interesting to say the least. But I do have a "beer bust" with my brother tomorrow and a kegger on Sunday that I'm looking forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom