Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish it were friday here....i am seriously having a bad, long, tiring, week. I can't concentrate on the simplest things. My brain is fuzzy. The other day my friend asked me to help with a math question and i could usually do it in my sleep but it took me forever, and i made several mistakes doing it. I Can't wait for the weekend, i think i may just blow off school tomorrow and just rest, get back on top of my game.

Try eating some fat/cholesterol/protein rich food like fried chicken. cholesterol helps make neurotransmitters and regenerate synaptic pathways. whenever i get run down I go get some Bojangles.

^perhaps that is why...i usually don't eat foods like that.

For thrid period i went to the fourth floor, while the class is on the first. I had already had my fourth floor class for period one. Im not making this crap up either....

My head also feels very hot internally, but im not running a fever as far as i know. Because it has been like this all week. My vision also seems to be poor. I have pretty good vision and im having a little difficulty reading small text. Even this crt monitor im on at school right now is making me squint and focus.

yeah, that's usually how I feel when I'm deprived of cholesterol for too long. Occassionally I will go on a "health binge" eating vegetarian/vegan for a week and I'll stop when I feel like total **** because I'll remember that humans are supposed to have cholesterol and fat in their diet.

Running a brain without cholesterol is like running XP on 64 MB of RAM - you can do it, it just won't be any fun.

^but it is not like i just started eating like the way i do...i have eaten like this for years...

your body changes in demand for what it needs. especially in late teens, your brain is finishing reconfiguring itself. this requires more cholesterol to rebuild those synaptic pathways. also learning requires more energy than most physical activities.

^yeah, im in a really bad mood though. A show i like is not coming back for a 4th season, and the last season 3 episode was a 2 parter, and they did not finish it off. = very mad, and mad that the show is not coming back.

I'm just trying to figure out how to get by without doing anything for the rest of the day here at work... 3.5 hours to pretend to work... can I do it???

EDIT: My boss just walked by grumbling "No vodka in here...." sounding all disappointed... I love this job.

I had my APUSH exam today. that was an assload of fun... 4 hours of multiple choice and essay's. Good thing my dad let me come home afterwards so I went to dunks got an iced coffee and flatbread sandwich anddddd PROM IS TOMMORROW NIGHT!!!! So TGIF IN-****ING-DEED. Even though I had 3 AP tests, this week went by mad quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom