Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny and 74 here. My dad mowed the yard yesterday (he lives out behind us and mowed his as well), so I got to do the trimming today. He missed a lot of stuff >.> and there was the bank to get. Took me an hour and a half. My arms feel ten feet long now, but it looks good out there now.

Not a bad day.

Plus my mother-in-law sprung for Subway at lunch. ;)

I logged over 20 hours of work this week on my senior project, got SO much done on that. Had a pretty good week, ordered the wrong cable for my mac :( went and saw my neighbor's new mercedes. Was 70 and sunny for most of the day so I got to chill outside :)

It's about 75 and sunny today, fricking gorgeous day but I'm stuck inside writing this paper that's due tomorrow night. A big group of the loud, drinkig, semester dropouts are having a bbq outside my window. Smell is nice, the noise I could do without and they keep yelling to other people through their windows.

Oh and congrats to Hikari for getting all that stuff moved. Sounds like it was a big job!

It's Friday.

I got Iron Fest to look forward to this week end. I am also house sitting for my folks as they are part of the historical re-enactment for the American Civil War at Iron Fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom