Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's friday! This week has been a little frustrating. I am trying to open a new shop, but there is lots of little things that seem to be getting in the way.

- lack of phone lines. We currently only have one
- lack of internet. Suppost to be activated today, but I am willing to bet it will be tomorrow or monday before that happens.
- lack of efpos machine. You try running any shop front with out one.
- lack a lighting in the new apartment. I got my new boss saying when i am i going to move in, and i keep reminding him on when he is going to fix the light in the room so that it works. (It's more than just a dead light bulb we are talking about here)

On the plus side, at least the boss is happy with the stock count. One thing I was dreading is another stocktake.

I can imagine a stock count at a place like that would be a nightmare, KC.

Friday is tomorrow but I sort of have an early one since my class is canceled tonight.

I can imagine a stock count at a place like that would be a nightmare, KC.

I don't mind counting the stock. It's the part where i have to explain to the boss on why has this item gone missing is what I do not look forward too.

I have 2 options for today.
1) work on masters thesis.
2) get out power tools and start hacking my case.

I am leaning towards option 2.

We're headed over to some friends' house to play cards (Rook and such).

Re: TGIT!!!!

Thank God It's Thursday!!!!

It's a 4 day long week end, and I am not working for once.

I got half a mind to see the Dragon Ball Evolution Movie just for the ***** and giggle value. Plus I got a free movie ticket voucher, so it's not like I will be paying any money to see it.

Re: TGIT!!!!

I got half a mind to see the Dragon Ball Evolution Movie just for the ***** and giggle value. Plus I got a free movie ticket voucher, so it's not like I will be paying any money to see it.

Hang on... I got a copy of it all ready. It's called the last 20 minutes of Matrix Revolution.

[EDIT]Looks like I am going to have to settle for Maxtris Revolution as all the Dragon Ball movie sessions are at kids time.
WTF. I remember seeing both TMNT and Star Wars Clone Wars in the cinema at odd hours. What makes Dragon Ball so different?[/EDIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom