Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/5 of the way, I guess.

I've lost 30 but didn't set an initial goal, so I'm going to make it 50. As for an overall goal, that's a long, long way off... I want to get down to at least what I weighed when I graduated high school. I was overweight then, but it worked for me a lot better than my current situation. :eek:

The first pic was me in January of '89, three years after high school. The second is me on my birthday last year with my daughter (May, '08). Big difference (pun intended).

Attachments

• Trotter.jpg
    Trotter.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 0516081820.jpg
    0516081820.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 36
I just realized that the second pic was taken inside a BBQ place called Two Pigs. LOL. That's where I wanted to go on my birthday last year. :D I may do the same this year if i haven't hit 50 by then.

probably will have lots of ribs, sausage and chicken. maybe some burgers. i think i heard one of my friends say they were going to dig a pit for a goat but i think that would be a little too much. i dont really care cos (and i made this known) I AINT COOKIN FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE. haha if it was 10 of us no problem. but i thin we will make it more "this aint burger king, there's the giant pit, cook yo' own ****". yeah trot...here in texas BBQ is like...well...i dont know what to compare it to BUT ITS BIG.
dont worry fellas! plenty o' beer to go around...
you have to take into consideration...
a: not everyone drinks beer
b: not everyone drinks keg beer
c: some people will only drink keg beer
1. after all their personal beer runs out
2. until they get tired of drinking their own beer
d: im older than ya'll likely...lots of people my age and above prefer liquor
e: not all of us drink like we were 20 again :D
f: those that do will be long gone by the time the party really gets started. we are "officially" starting at 3:00, but i will be there early in the AM to get our campsite set up (and get the best one muah ha ha) and get everything in order. then, we'll have a couple and cook a little. the dudes (and ladies, yes i know a few like this) that show up at 3-4 in the afternoon and start pounding brews every 5 or 10 minutes will be
a: puking at about 7 or 8
b: passed out by 8 or 9, possibly in a puddle of puke
lol...no thanks none of that for me i prefer to just chill and hang out with my good friends, my wife, and my dogs. im not sayin i aint gonna get a buzz, im just saying we dont usually get stumbling drunk.

i mainly will drink keg beer in the afternoon, while i eat and socialize and then later at night switch to heineken and iced tea or water, rotated out. i dont expect it to be like a frat party...doing kegs stands and all that then the cops show up lol...at least i hope its not like that.

It is mid day friday for me now. Im realy happy that it is too lol, been an interesting week. Some idiot dropped a box of marbles down the stair well. They bounced everywhere hitting people and stuff, it was funny as heck to see, but then once tehy got down to the first level where i was walking up the stairs it was not too funny, as they had picked up a lot of speed.

Long weekend for us Canadians as (monday is the new holiday, family day, kinda lame, but hey...it's a long weekend.)

Family Day?

Awwwww, you guys are so cute and peaceful up there. :)

Trotter, you really ARE a big teddy bear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom