Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has been a fast week for me. mon. & tues. were super slow then suddenly it was friday. work is pretty laid back today -- just working on some fun projects.

car show and kinky stuff this weekend

This has been the slowest most painful week i have had in quite a while. Seriously this has been the longest week this month. I swear everything breaks at the same time around here. At least its been quiet today.

Every week is like that for me. And school sucks. but im grounded for grades and I should get my progress report this weekend which get me ungrounded. yay. lol

This friday blows. I got up way too early thinking I worked at 9, and it turns out I didn't have to work until 1. I hate my job.

And it's not my payday until next friday.

skiing is very fun. i have never hit a pine tree :D and i rarely ever fall. the last time i fell was when i was on a black diamond slope at snowshoe mountain

i wakeboard. same principle as snowbaording except the chance of hitting a pine tree is way lower.

Try wakeboarding at lake conroe or lake livingston. Plenty of pine trees to hit. Except you cant see em until its too late.

I still havent gotten up to the mountains this season. I still prefer snowboarding over skiing just because i grew up as a skateboarder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom