Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay i love friday its my night to go out with the boys.
ie "kitchen pass night" :D

then also today rican is here in new braunfels where i live and i do believe he is going to come out this evening and meet up with us all and have a cold one or two. or ten lol.
we can show my friends what computer geeks we really are because none of them believe me when i tell them. will try to remember the camera so i will post pics.

yay i love friday its my night to go out with the boys.
ie "kitchen pass night" :D

then also today rican is here in new braunfels where i live and i do believe he is going to come out this evening and meet up with us all and have a cold one or two. or ten lol.
we can show my friends what computer geeks we really are because none of them believe me when i tell them. will try to remember the camera so i will post pics.

I keep the illusion over my friends that I am not a computer geek only a select few know the truth.

Oh yeah, it has been a LONG and a bad week. Monday i had to help a trail (snowmobile trail groomer) groomer out of the ice with about 20 other people for 6 hours (this thing is huge, by the time we got it out of the ice nearly half the ice on the lake was breaking up)(9pm to 3am) in -34c. I had school the next morning (keep in mind that i have to get up at 5:45 to catch the bus because of my location.) I then had to work from 5pm to 11pm. The next day i had religion test with i nearly failed... didn't have time to study. Thursday i burnt my leg pretty bad welding. The rest of the week was just school. (but sunday i had to work 15 hours, right before monday, obviously) still have to get up at 5:45 monday to friday.

So yes, i am very glad it is friday...infact i have no work this weekend but i do have a religion essay and sometech home work.

its been a relatively good week for me... i'm just ready to sign out at 5:30 and go home. Might go visit my parents tonight and hanging out with my buddy tomorrow.

Might even get a chance to sit down and do nothing but play games... for once.

Nukem said:
It's been a long month
That's my thought on the matter. I feel for you, Shumway. I was supposed to be laid off temporarily, but was informed two weeks later that there will be no callback. Five weeks and my unemployment still hasn't got started yet.

I did have an interview this week, but it was with an IT placement firm, not an actual job. :( 598,000 laid off in January in the US, so I am just a part of the number. I do go for testing Monday to work with the US Census, and I have a phone interview next week with T-Mobile for a possible position in their Chattanooga call center. I am also looking into another possibility more directly related to helping people with computer problems.

My wife won't leave here. :D Plus, I now live where I grew up and am close enough to my folks to look after them (they're getting on up there).

I do have a ray of sunshine, though. I just checked the status of my claim it finally was processed today so I should be getting a check in the foreseeable future. It's a good thing as our savings were small to start with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom