Texas Hold'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally dont see why poker got so freakin huge im mean come on, it's just a card game and they're calling it a sport and giving it it's own world series.

what has the world come to?

no ofence to poker addicts, just dont think of it as a sport.

I use pacific poker, its awsome :):)... and to MrZucchinihead I understand your point. It is a bit odd that is has its world series...but it is a fun game:cool:

MrZucchiniHead said:
i personally dont see why poker got so freakin huge im mean come on, it's just a card game and they're calling it a sport and giving it it's own world series.

what has the world come to?

no ofence to poker addicts, just dont think of it as a sport.

have you ever played it?!?! i thought it was stupid too.. then i played it and the adrenline rush you get is crazy... I somewhat race fourwheelers and i get more of a rush from poker than i do jumping my bike or pulling first out of the wholeshot

Yeah i've played never really got into it, never gave me a rush or anything. i race 4 wheelers also, mostly among friends and sometimes races, but being the last man on your team in a 5 or 7 man paintball game gives me a rush (cuase i've beat 4(them) to 1(me) odds before)

I used to play hold em quite a bit. I used ultimatebet though.

the online ones are rigged I tells ya!

Nubius said:
the online ones are rigged I tells ya!

So true....They pre-pick the winner in everyhand.. and then make a second selection incase a person who was supposed to win, folds. for example.. i see this alot..

get a hand, say 10/2

flop =

10 A 9

turn =

10 A 9 2

River =

10 A 9 2 10

you have a full house... then next round, you get the same hand.. and you bet it and loose... they get you to be superstitous when it comes to certain hands..

next, they have like a 2:1 card ration meaning that a face card is twice as likely to show up.

finally, i have seen J 10 THREE TIMES IN ONE HAND!! three different people have J 10... the chances of that happening? not good... the number of trips and quads that come up, also not right...

none of these are proven facts its just stuff that i have noticed from playing on partypoker and fulltilt... btw, still need some fulltilt players to play with me, my dad, uncle, other uncle, other uncle, cousin, other cousin, and my other cousin...

(my family loves poker :))

I host a 5 man poker night at my apartment once a month. We get so freakin' drunk and loud. My neighbors have complained several times, but it's cool because 3 out of the 5 guys are all cops. I usually lose, I think that's why they keep coming back to play...

i used to use ultimatebet until .... ummm ... last night. I goto logon and i see Read our FAQ about our upgrade. So i look at it thinking ima find mad more features. BUZZZZ!!! The FAQ is filled with q's like what account is frozen what do i do, my game froze and i lost my money, etc etc. AT the end it says we're sorry for the inconvience we're working on the problems and wish to regain your trust. I'm like LOL!!!! WHatever i dont play for money neways. I goto play, i can't join a freaking table with a empty seat. I cant register for tourneys; it sits at registering text.

so i moved to pokerstars.

a local bar has a thur & sat game for free. This week is a shootout and i think top 2 places pays out prize money. 150, 100 i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom