TERRIBLE customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Man, this just happend like right now. I got this letter in the mail for a Cash Rewards credit card. So I was excited to get it and want to get it activated. Just my luck, some Indian person from India picked up and I could barely understand a word he's saying. He tried to get me enrolled in all kinds of crap and such. His accent didn't make the communication any easier too. I keep saying NO to him and he keeps throwing me more sales pitch!!!

I got so mad, I yelled at him right over the ******* phone. One of my roommate came knocking on my door to see if I was all right. That's how mad I was. I insisted that he transfer me to someone who knew how to "speak english", lol. I actually DEMAND it!!!! If only I could record myself talking to him, man, you should've heard me.

That's the problem these days--miscommunication. Company's should know better than to hire people who have such horrible accents. Come on, most customer are english based. Have the decensy to speak proper english.

He goes on and even further "describes" his job duty. He's suppose to throw sales pitch one after another should I decline and confirm three times and such. WIth the way he talked, it sounded like I was already enrolled in their insurance program which I didn't want. Then he goes on and said that I will recieve $15 in the mail for signing up. What the crap?!?!?!? Signing up?!?! I didn't sign up for anything!!!! That ticked me off even more......

As much as I lke the card, I even told him to cancel my card that instant. He says he can't because it's only the activation center. Man........

That was an old post though. I didn't know if you guys want me to dig it up. I got yelled at in the other forums for not digging up old posts, lol. So hard to keep up with all the different rules.

But man, India. They're hard working people and all, but trying to understand them is another story.

I had the same thing happen to me when I got my Capital One card last spring. After I had confirmed my card had been activated I just hung up on the lady, though. She wouldn't shut up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom