Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEEAASSEE...no more hospital/doctor shows!!!
I really have no ideas why we have suddenly have all these extra hospital/doctor shows. About the only one that i do find out of the ordinary is House MD. However at the end of the day, I find these shows rather repeative.

Seriously. I mean ER is finally over but in its place are like 10 other whahmbulance shows...please spare us already!

Sad to see this show go. The last 3 episodes were epic and looked as though they had a good idea of where they wanted the show to go.

Look forward to seeing what Summer Glau has lined up next.

Do you guys consider Mythbusters reality TV?
That is more documentry or infotaiment.

I finish watching an episode of Mythbusters and at least I learnt some thing. It's not like Big Brother where you are just watching a group of people act like a tool.

Yea, those were my thoughts too, but I could see how someone may consider it reality TV. I freakin' love the show and never get sick of watching Adam abuse himself for science...haha.

What about shows like that more like a some one's work log. Like I was watching a show called Tank Resolation at my folks place where it was a work log of a team of engineered that needed to Restore a WWII Sherman Tank in time for a Forth of July Parade.
Or some of the other shows where it's some one restoring an classic car or motorcycle?
Might you, they don't make want to punch the tv screen like Big Brother, but would they be considered at Reality TV?

I guess you could say that restoring a tank is more of a job than a "game" trying to win money. I think it would be a documentary sort of.

As a big Terminator fan, I was kind of disgusted to see a TV series of the movie pushed out. I watched a few episodes and really couldn't understand why that decision was ever made in the first place. Maybe I should have watched it a little more to get into it. *shrug* But I just wasn't seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom