Terminator: The Sarah Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just grab them in HD.

BTW I have 2 more invites for bitt.tv if anyone wants them. First come first serve, all I ask is that when you get your invites to spread them only to tech forums members.

Its the best private torrent site I've come across for shows, and pretty much all of them are in HD....also there are usually lots of seeders so its typical for me to max out my bandwidth and get like 1.4-1.5 mb/sec

ALL OUT SORRY. PLZ DON'T PM ME

Guru, i could use an invite if its a good torrent site.

Also, i need to rewatch the final episode as i was doing arena's while watching it and must have missed something because i only vaguely remember what cameron did.

Did they just finish off season 1 with just 9 episodes ??!?!?!?

Do not reply to me with spoilers.

Yep they did. Still, all credit to them for managing to pull the series out of what could have been disaster when they first released episode 1 (which isn't worth watching except for context). Now it's just getting better as the series goes along :)

I know they had planned at least 3 more episodes in season 1, but for some reason didn't release them. I'm not sure whether they were actually filmed, except for no. 11. Which I'm pretty sure was finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom