Terminator: The Sarah Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched one of them but It did not really do it for me. I will watch other episodes to see if I get any more interested, but personally I don't see the series lasting much longer.

^^

Im Not fussed, To be honest its been a Great TV Show from the First episode. Just because Arnold schwarzengger isnt in it ?.. I dont see why you couldnt like it lol Then again everyone has different tastes :/

^^

Im Not fussed, To be honest its been a Great TV Show from the First episode. Just because Arnold schwarzengger isnt in it ?.. I dont see why you couldnt like it lol Then again everyone has different tastes :/

yeah I don't know why I don't care for it, I usually love that stuff. Well I will keep watching and maybe it will be better.:happy:

Yeah, i think "Cameron" the Woman terminator is kinda Hot :D lool

What Episode are you on ?..

Once it gets half way into it the Action and the Story gets alot better, And yeh i do miss Arnold Schwarzengger but then again hes getting old :(

Just watched Episode 9 which was Good.. The ending was weird what happened to Cameron i wont say because it just spoils it.. i Hope it isnt the last 1 they made because if they did it would be a very weird for an ending

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom