Terminator: The Sarah Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
What do you think of this TV Series ?

Ive been downloading the 1st Series and watched.. Episode 1,2,3

Im watching 4 tonight, And I Love it so Far :D even though arnold Schwarzenegger isnt in it, its still very good :) it Manages to keep the Same story line which is what i like

I've heard rumors of a T4 with vin diesel being the terminator.

Haven't watched any series yet. I loved T1 and 2 the rest is overkill.

Yeah I actually thought the first few episodes were a bit too try hard and weak but it's definately been getting to be a really good series. I hope it gets renewed but I really hope the next movie next year doesn't totally go against what they're preaching as cannon on this series.

Also, I don't buy into this school of thought that says Arnold has to be in every Terminator film. That's dumb and plus it'll get a bit boring and stale ala T3.

For those not in the know: Christian Bale is playing John Connor in T4 slated to come out next summer.

I watched it as i thought it would be a good series but i have to say after the first episode i felt disappointed...

Ya i havent seen the final episode, but so far i've liked it. The chick from firefly is hot in a strange way, and its funny how she hasnt freaking aged at all since that show. At what point in time is the 4th movie supposed to take place?

They should not make the movie, and just invest whatever they have into the series. I would much rather have a series lasting years than one more movie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom