Terminator Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
How's here looking forward to seeing Terminator Salvation

I understand that it comes out today in the USA. We still have another 2 weeks (June 4) before it comes out here. So remember your spoiler tags.

In the meantime, I am going to do a Terminator Marathon between now at June 4.

As a long time Terminator fan, I do really want to see this. I was sorely disappointed with T3, so let's hope this doesn't suck. It looks really good, and I like Christian Bale as an actor...cross your fingers.

My brother-in-law saw the opening show and said is was "sick". He thoroughly enjoyed it. He said it's "loud, intense, with good fighting scenes."

I'm gonna get to a show this weekend and then I'll let you know my opinion. I can say, I'm seriously excited to see it as I've loved the Terminator movies since I was a wee lad.

I really want to go see it also..the 3rd one was kind of a joke and disappointment to me:rolleyes:. Unfortunately they haven't released it here...usually takes them a few more days sometimes the good movies never come. Or come out extremely late. I went to the theater last week and Juno was "new".

I so wanna watch it, but I will watch it in other fashions.

I think action packed movies are definitely worth seeing in the theater... better quality and better experience.

Yeah every once in a while they will show a movie from as early as 2005 on the big screen here. But that's okay, they serve beer and food to you inside the movie and most of the theaters have "VIP" rooms where all of the seats are leather recliners and less people. I LOVE BEER IN A MOVIE THEATER:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom