Terminator 4 Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the woman from Resident evil in Ultra Violet her name escapes me right now (to much brandy).

What I think is a rule of thumb for people who come from other professions to acting is that they all suck and suck hard, there are notable exceptions like Paris Hilton she went from paparazzi rich whore to Sluty rich whore in one nigh in Paris... wait I got that mixed up.

The first episode of TERMINATOR : The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series got leaked onto the internet.
I have just seen it, and it's actually quite good. I can not wait for the next episode.

Cast
* Sarah Connor — Lena Headey
* John Connor — Thomas Dekker.
* Cameron Phillips — Summer Glau. Based on the trailer, Cameron is a girl who attends school with John. She is also an unknown Terminator model, the most human yet, programmed to protect him.
* Cromartie — Owain Yeoman. Cromartie is an unknown Terminator model sent back to kill John in the pilot episode. He is shown to take damage to his biological covering, similar to the Arnold Terminator.

The show starts in 1999, 2 years (???) after the the events of Terminator 2. Johns at school when another he gets attacked by another terminator, Cromartie. It seems that events of Terminator 2 has delayied Judgement Day to 2011. Cameron Phillips, is a another terminator sent back in time to protect John.
Later on, Sarah is asking questions about the new any new skynet details. And this stage, she does not know. However she nows that there more clues would be avalable in year 2007.
Sarah, John and Cameron do to a location where they managed to find parts for a time machine. Since you can not bring any objects (not even clothing) with you when time travelling, there has been several people from the future going back in time to much earlier dates and building the technology back then.
So know Sarah, John and Cameron have managed to time travel to the year 2007, where they to look for more clues about the new skynet.

Over all, I found the pilot episode rather interesting to watch, and I am looking forward to seeing more when it come avalable. I am going to try to work out where exactly the show fits into the Terminator 2 time line. The show is making a lot of references that the it's 2 years after Terminator 2. However I was under the impression that Terminator 2 was set a few years earlier that 1997.

Since since they have time traveled to 2007, I does suggest that the writers are trying to remove T3 from canon.

OFFICAL SITE Untitled Document

YouTube - Sarah Connor Chronicles Trailer

I think it was the woman from Resident evil in Ultra Violet her name escapes me right now (to much brandy).
You are thinking Milla Jovovich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom