!! TELUS !! Samsung Instinct Video Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave39

In Runtime
Ok, so I am a member on a forum created to discuss the Samsung Instinct phone. TELUS just released their version yesterday but people are starting to complain about PLAYING VIDEO.

Customers are saying that the TELUS (Canada) Instinct phone is not playing video and that there is not even an option to play video under the "fun" icon (which is where you should be able to find the video option).

I am just wondering if anyone on here got the phone yet and is having issues or if anyone knows anything about this???

I was suppose to get my instinct today but my local dealer did not get their shipment and now that I have heard about this video issue I am debating whether the phone is worth it or if I should switch providers and go with a different phone that can actually perform the multi-media actions that I want.

why the **** do people want to watch videos on their cell phone?

Because it's not just a phone anymore. It's a multi-media device and it just so happens that you can call people with it too, haha.
When I am at work and feel like watching a video on my break than I should be able to because the phone is supposed to play them.

Anyone have some experience with the instinct yet? any video problems? Maybe it's just TELUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom