television

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm a full time software and web developer... the pay isnt great but it works out at more than $16 an hour (i get an annual salary that is not nearly enough :( ).

1. 3
2. Konka 86cm (Mine)/ Grundig 80 (Parents)/ Sony 86 (Sister)
3. 1999/1999/2005..

If this survay is suppose to find out how if we watch TV or Not, I fail to see how those 3 questions are suppose to find this out.
Like I got a TV, but it not hooked up to an areal or cable service. I only use it to watch DVDs and Dvix via my media center.

With the exception of some sci fi shows (eg. BattleStar Galactica, Andromeda) most other TV shows just suck.

talldude123 said:
i am suprised that you guys have good tv's, considering your computer cost $1500 minimum...
I work in a computer store

I work in a computer store

i'm jealous.

the only computer store i can get a job at is radio shack or future shop. All the privately owned computer shops are downtown. Department stores know nothing about computers. Its like buying a TV at zellers...wheres the service?

talldude123 said:
answer these three questions about televisions. I'm just trying to see if computer nerds actually watch tv ;p

1. How many TV's are in your Home?

2. What size and brand are they?

3. When did you purchase your last TV?

1) 4
2)Samsung, 50" Toshiba, 13" Sharp 1, 20" Sharp 2 40"
3)A year ago, the samsung HD, it's awesome

I don't watch tv unless football or any other interesting sport is on.

13" Sharp, what is that TV used for?

in my parents office, they have their PC, with a little 9" RCA hooked up, mostly for watching CNN.

i guess you do the same thing?

phillips 32in lcd hdtv, 65in hdtv mitsubishi and 36in sony triton normal tv.

uhh i got my 32in hdtv lcd for christmas so thats my parents last purchase...

1) Three
2) a) 35" JVC CRT
b) crappy 15" one in my parents room that cuts off the top and bottom off of everything and distorts the rest.
c) Old 17"
3) My bro bought c sometime last year.

my television costed $250...my component video cable for it costed 1/3 of that price

and its monster cable...the dell of cables :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom