[Teenagers Thread] Girl Signs, need Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "CHRIS is one of them..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
...I never said it wasn't going to be a task. lol :p

Guys and girls are VERY different. You can only have a good relationship if you learn to UNDERSTAND eachother. ;)

Emily: I have a dellema. This guy I like is always making me angry.:mad: He keeps interrupting me about a Nvideo card every time I try to tell him something! :angry: :(

DJ-CHRIS: **Doing Emily's hair** Gurl, lemme tell ya. Them Mens' be allways talkin bout their computer chips n' all that, but that just his way of showin you he "CARES", baby.:) ;)

:cool:
I resent that... I don't mind Nvidia conversation at all. ;)

DJ-CHRIS said:
The above is great advice. However people are complex, and their is no true 100% advice. However any specific questions I can most likely answers, gay guys do know more about girls ;)

CONFIDENCE IS #1 OVERALL. Being nervous is bad for most girls. A few will find it really cute.

And as was said before, a bit of a challange won't be bad. I mean saying "I love you" to someone when you barely know them will freak them out. So will talking about the future.

Be a gentlemen, compliment them (not overly sexual) and open doors. This one must be easy to figure out.

Be yourself, not a fake. If your not being yourself it's never going to work out.

And looks wise, lets take a peek of what your packing ;)

EDIT: Ask lots of questions. Girls LOVE talking about themselves. And a question is a great way to break the silience.

wow... listen to chris... gay, but handing out excellent "girl" advice.

I think you have some straight guy in you... um no what... that came out really wrong.... er... nevermind... :eek:

molsen said:
if you do accidentally slip that into conversation just say, "I'm sorry, you probably don't want to hear about that. Wanna skip class with me? I'll pack a bowl and we can get stoned as ****!"
Lol, ive done this before, smoking with the ladies is much more fun. :D ;)

Ive been in almost the same boat as you septoid for alittle while and at the moment ive been trying too hook up with this girl in my english class. I found that one of the best ways to get in a good conversation on thursday is too get in trouble for something she did. :D

We were reading this book and for the first time i actually was doing my job (i was in the same group as the girl :D)reading exactly as the teacher wanted, i was not distracting anyone but participating. Then out of nowhere this kid threw this ball of yarn and nailed this girl in the the back of the head. She then turned around and threw it back at this kid and nailed him in the forhead. :eek: That surprised me because ive never seen her do anything bad before in the 6 years ive known her. :confused: So anyways, the teacher thought that I threw the ball and went off on me. I took the blame at first because i dont really care what the teacher was saying because im one of her best students and she likes me. ;) The girl and i had a nice conversation after that in class and after school. It was fun. :D

Off Topic: Chris is gay? ***** he's like a gold mine of information. Chris post more please.

septoid2 said:
Off Topic: Chris is gay? ***** he's like a gold mine of information. Chris post more please.

Well ask something in particular, yes I am gay.

And post a picture of the buffness!

DJ-CHRIS said:
And post a picture of the buffness!

You know you're just dieing to see that, right? :D

thebleakness said:
We were reading this book and for the first time i actually was doing my job (i was in the same group as the girl :D)reading exactly as the teacher wanted, i was not distracting anyone but participating. Then out of nowhere this kid threw this ball of yarn and nailed this girl in the the back of the head. She then turned around and threw it back at this kid and nailed him in the forhead. :eek: That surprised me because ive never seen her do anything bad before in the 6 years ive known her. :confused: So anyways, the teacher thought that I threw the ball and went off on me. I took the blame at first because i dont really care what the teacher was saying because im one of her best students and she likes me. ;) The girl and i had a nice conversation after that in class and after school. It was fun. :D

Good show *thumbs up*.

molsen said:
just remember,
-when choosing a car: fast, reliable, cheap; pick two
-when choosing a girl: hot, single, mentally stable; pick two

Haha, heard those some time ago but some of those combinations made me laugh :) Incredibly true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom