[Teenagers Thread] Girl Signs, need Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
Yeah please don't flame me for starting this, but there are alot of teenage techies on this forum who are very similiar to me in dating situations with girls and stuff, I just wanted some advice really.

Okay so since I got into my strength traning circuit I burnt off alot my weight and am alot muscular now, i got myself a crew cut and let my beard grow out a bit, and I'm not trying to brag but with a cut teeshirt and some jeans I look **** sexy. Anyways I got out of the habit of wearing my glasses 24/7 unless I'm in class or on the comp, and alot of girls have been taking notice to me, really I think because of my new haircut, before I had this sort of.. shag thing.. on my head. But yeah I look bad now with my new look.

One thing, I'm not ready to handle all the attention I'm getting. Lots of girls have been talking to me lately, and I usually play off my old "nice guy" routine but we all know where that takes me, to the friend zone. I'm not a player or anything but I'm definatly not looking to be recognized as a huge *** geek, which really, I am :p

Basically I've noticed when I sort of puff out my chest a little, keep my chin a bit higher then usual, and looking straight in the eyes of the girl I'm talking to in a low tone they blush or look away really quickly if I'm looking at them. I'm noticing alot of girls looking at me in the hall way, and lately I've tried looking back at them in the eye, and I realize they look at me, then look down, and peek back to see if I'm still looking, then I get really nervous, and look away or smile a bit, yeah I'm really shy when it comes to these things but I'm trying my best. Like a few times today I'd be talking to a girl and I'd try my best to maintain eye contact and keep my chin up and the girls would always look me in the eye, smile, look away and look back, I wouldnt STARE DOWN the girl, I'd look at them for a while, look away at someone else I was talking to, or I'd just look up sort of too, like I"d look at them for 1-3 second spans. if anyone blushed the most it was me, I guess the girls took notice of that too.

Anyways, I need advice, I need to secure a girlfriend. I'm getting sort of better at the whole compliments thing, I find it works better when it comes from the heart instead of all that "act like a player" BS. Today I saw this really cute girl I had a few classes with in the past years and she talked to me for a bit, and I didn't really say much but "Oh yeah? yeah? cool.." then when I walked away I was like "**** WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE A MOVE" so I looked around and called out her name and said "HEY... I LIKE THE WAY YOUR HAIR LOOKS!!" and I noticed she smiled really big and looked at me for a bit and waved while her face turned a bit red.

I'm not trying to brag here, no one flame me, if you want to go away, I'm just a simple guy trying to take advantage of what I worked so hard to achieve, good looks and appeal to the ladies, well, I think I achieved it anyways =-/ I'm trying to remain as humble as possible here, honest lol.

Anyways how do I keep this up? Anyone have any tips or stuff? I sometimes like joking a bit too much and end up looking like a comedian instead of that "really fun to be around" guy. I don't know, I'm open to advice here, anything really helps :)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

"Look at how MASCUELIN I am!!!!!..."

When a guy stares at anything, he's usually just staring of in space, anyway. :wooha:

your problem is when you see a hot girl that is paying attention to you, you're like:

Girl: Hi!:D
septoid2: H-hey.:eek: (*OMFG I can't believe she's looking at me -ZOMG!!!*)

The more you listen to her talk about something, the easier it will get to look her square in the eye. ;) :cyclopes::cool:

my tip is to not be like me (which you've already figured) never be too "friendly". the whole getting stuck as friends things sucks :( looks like all i'm cut out for. also like me don't get too carried away with trying to be funny. my mates apparently love my sense of humour (didn't know i had one but it seems i do) but i freak them out because i just go on and on until its no longer funny or its just plain annoying

No one can tell you how to secure a girlfriend, but there's plenty of experience and advice out there that can give you insight to make the right decisions. I'm not a teenager, but I used to be. My contribution:

Be confident, #1.

If you're interested in a girl just say "Hey, I don't normally do this, but is it cool if I get your number? I'd like to hang out sometime."

If you think you got a prospect, don't be TOO accessible. Generally speaking, girls enjoy somewhat of a challenge. Now don't be an ******* and never call her back or something, but just play it cool. Don't become infatuated right away.

Don't become infatuated.

YES, COMPLIMENTS. Hot **** do girls like compliments. Especially things like what you said to that girl about her hair. Girls are insecure at times, just as guys are at times. Little compliments like that are a good way of letting a girl know you like her and/or appreciate her without smothering her with attention. One good compliment can go alot further than several bad lines.

Finally, if you do find yourself involved with a girl in a relationship you want to continue, commit to being loyal and faithful. You don't sound like the cheater type anyways so I don't think you need to hear that.

"I have S3Xyn3$$!!!!..."

Molsen is right. For the love of God, don't use pick up lines!

One of the best ways to show a girl you are cool is to let her know you are listening. It's EASY. all you have to do is remember things she says. (Like when she tells you about girl crap, just remember what she was talking about. ;)) Girls have been known to randomly quiz you on past conversations to make shure you "care", and that you are not just pretending to. :confused: :cool:

The above is great advice. However people are complex, and their is no true 100% advice. However any specific questions I can most likely answers, gay guys do know more about girls ;)

CONFIDENCE IS #1 OVERALL. Being nervous is bad for most girls. A few will find it really cute.

And as was said before, a bit of a challange won't be bad. I mean saying "I love you" to someone when you barely know them will freak them out. So will talking about the future.

Be a gentlemen, compliment them (not overly sexual) and open doors. This one must be easy to figure out.

Be yourself, not a fake. If your not being yourself it's never going to work out.

And looks wise, lets take a peek of what your packing ;)

EDIT: Ask lots of questions. Girls LOVE talking about themselves. And a question is a great way to break the silience.

Septiod Im in the same **** situation as you are, albiet it a better situation then past years.

Theres this girl in my calculus class that I've been talking to a lot but Im pretty bad at coming up with **** to say. I've almost been at the point to ask if she wanted to do something but somehow it didnt happen. She often asks me for help since Im teh pwnzor of calculus but I think a lot of the time shes asking dumb questions just to continue on the conversation. Basicly Im somewhat at a loss of what to do right now, since this is really the first year I've at least felt somewhat confident when it comes to girls.

On a side note, the one thing I definitly know is true with almost all girls is this. NEVER EVER talk about computer games or tech crap, for some reason girls hate listening to that so its a death trap. If it comes up just be like, oh ya I work as a tech at so and so company part time.

yea thats true. girls generally dont like to hear about games and computers. HOWEVER, if you find a girl that shares such interests, for the love of god DO NOT LET HER GO!!! lol

if you do accidentally slip that into conversation just say, "I'm sorry, you probably don't want to hear about that. Wanna skip class with me? I'll pack a bowl and we can get stoned as ****!"

If she goes along with THAT, send her my way...

EDIT-I forgot that this is teenager territory. So don't send her my way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom