[Teenagers Thread] Girl Signs, need Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you guys all have it wrong.

The key is not to care. When you don't care you're relaxes and yourself.
I apply that strategy to gold and I hit the ball alof further than I ever did. If it ends up in the water... **** happens.

septoid2 said:
Or there is, and I'm a retard. Haha

Nope their is no true formula. Everyone is different and you have to truly understand girls and pyscolagy (And you dont need to know how to spell it either)

For god sakes, don't be the usual guy that I always see, "LOL UR HOT, PICS PLZ?" and things like that.

If you have a myspace, don't go around commenting on people's page, and pictures about the way they look.

Someone I know who will remain nameless, that is if they wish to speak, will say some of the stupidest things imaginable.

A picture of a girl like, bending over or something..

His response would be like, "boing... lol dats hot," or a girl is holding a big fish because she caught it, "yeah you know how to handle the big ones.."

If this has been mentioned, sorry, just putting my 2 cents in. I really didn't want to read 4 pages of advice. :\

K, it's too late for me to go through all 4 pages so I'll just post whatever I think and if something was mentioned before then sorry.
I am 23 so I went through all this not long ago (engaged now)

-Listen, listen, listen. Girls like to talk a lot, if yours does, then good for u, cuz when u'r too owerwhelmed with her beauty and don't know what to say just listen to her or pop a question so she'll have lots to talk about.

-Remmeber what the girl was talking about, cuz if something frustrates her or she has a dillema then the next day u'll just start a conversation with "how did this go" also she'll b happy that u'r interested in her life and she has someone that she can share her life with.

-Best friends is the worst thing that can happen to u if u feel something for the girl. If it'll go for months either u'll b extremely lucky that it'll work out when u start going out or like most of times it'll b too akward all of a sudden to b in relationship and it won't work out

-Never say "would u want to go out with me" or "do u wanna b my girl". It's the lamest thing u can ask a girl. Just let it happen, don't ever rush the girl and when u think the time is right go for a kiss. If u'r lucky then u'll defeniately notice she's expecting u to make the first move, take it, don't hesitate.

-Don't all of a sudden feel like u'r some Ricky Martin, or whoever girls adore now, and start playing a lot of girls, u'll get burned and girls that are worth it will dump the very thought of u and maybe some slutty chick will get a thing for u, maybe. But this would b bad for u cuz slutty girls are not worth it, they'll move on to the second guy as soon as they get bored of u and u'll have the reputation of a player anyway.

-Never try to get a girl drunk just so u can make out with her, cuz in that moment a girl can sober up in a second and give u a slap and u can forget that u'll have another chance with her.

--Be happy, don't come up to girl in a bad mood, cuz they don't like that. They have their own problems now they have to deal with yours ?

-Always try to look your best, clean clothes, nice haircut, shave (if u can)

-Take them out as much as you can, park, lake, city, for long walk, to the movies, mini golf. If u can't afford much just do simple things. Go with her for a walk, cook her dinner at home, rent a movie.

Anyway, it's 2:00am here and I just wrote whatever poped in my head, I'll check this thread tomorrow and I'll add some more if I remember how it is to pick up girls, lol, didn't do it in a while, happy with my fiance. Good luck man, and never give up.

And one more thing. Handsome and smart ? **** u'r girl will b lucky and guess u won't have that much problems.

-Never say "would u want to go out with me" or "do u wanna b my girl". It's the lamest thing u can ask a girl. Just let it happen, don't ever rush the girl and when u think the time is right go for a kiss. If u'r lucky then u'll defeniately notice she's expecting u to make the first move, take it, don't hesitate.

Asking that question is fine, it's honest and blunt and shows your not messing around.

-Never try to get a girl drunk just so u can make out with her, cuz in that moment a girl can sober up in a second and give u a slap and u can forget that u'll have another chance with her.

People don't instantly sober up, but this is still a terrible idea.

-Don't all of a sudden feel like u'r some Ricky Martin, or whoever girls adore now, and start playing a lot of girls, u'll get burned and girls that are worth it will dump the very thought of u and maybe some slutty chick will get a thing for u, maybe. But this would b bad for u cuz slutty girls are not worth it, they'll move on to the second guy as soon as they get bored of u and u'll have the reputation of a player anyway.

Pretty good advice, but Me > Ricky Martin.

DJ-CHRIS said:

People don't instantly sober up, but this is still a terrible idea.

I'm talking when a girl is hammered and u'r with her and then u try to take advantage of that. She won't "sober up" maybe I use dthe wrong word here but a lot of girl will all of a sudden get scared, realize what's going on and leave.

DJ-CHRIS said:

Some girls will also be very complex and completly controlling, in this case you just throw out any advice out the window and run as quickly as possible. Unfortunetly, most guys will fall for their traps.

cough cough My brother cough cough

It's too late for him. He fell straight into it. Sadly, I did't see it in time to warn him, but ah well...the next year or two will be interesting for him as he's gettin married in June. Anyway....

All the advice given in this thread is all the advice you'll ever need. Don't think too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom