Teenager sues for getting 56 stars tattooed on her face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That stuff gets a little too extreme for me.

When I first heard about the whole ***** forking think I thought what the **** but honestly dude thinking that it's a good idea to see your ***** split in twain and stiched back together in two totaly idependant tubes is not something any sane mind would think is fun.

i still don't see how you could fall asleep.

The dude looks crazy..but also to look that crazy you have to be dedicated to that type of art...and anyone that dedicated would be able to provide a good product to anyone else.

I still think it's just a case of daddy didn't like it so she was going to point a finger at someone else.

Well judging by the way he looks:

SNN1718B-280_826324a.jpg

I don't even know how he can talk at all so maybe the girl is right.

Girl: "I want three stars."
Guy: "Blub buu ub bu blu?"
Girl: "Uh... Sure?"

Did you not read the entire thread? Also, you can talk almost fine with out a bottom lip... Just gonna have some screwed up words...

Oh yeah. I have not gotten around to post this yet as I have been busy, but it turn out that the Teenager was lying about falling asleep.

Girl with tattooed face admits she wanted all 56 stars | World News | News.com.au
Girl with tattooed face admits she wanted all 56 stars
* Teen admits lying because dad was furious
* Confesses she was awake, asked for 56 stars
* Had previously threatened to sue

A TEENAGE girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept has admitted she lied and was awake the whole time.

London's Daily Telegraph reported Kimberley Vlaminck, who said she fell asleep after asking for only three stars, lied because her father was "furious".

She initially insisted she dozed had off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.

The Belgian teen blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions and threatened to sue.

But the Telegraph reported the 18-year-old has confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what the tattooist was doing.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and that the tattooist had made a mistake."

I hope the tattooist sues her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom