Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone that spends that much money on a computer must be:
A) must have a crazy salary
B) have no life
C) they are just insane
D) ^^^ that says it all

my opinion anyway...
or E. Work for a huge coorperation and use it as a server considering that's what that motherboard, CPUs, and RAM is for

Nubius said:
or E. Work for a huge coorperation and use it as a server considering that's what that motherboard, CPUs, and RAM is for

but why would a server need 4x 7800GTX in SLi ??

I want every color available for the H2's with spinners, and i want them parked so they look like a crayola box.

I want an indoor basketball court, hockey rink, and bar. I want a stripping pole in all four corners of my sheik and savvy bedroom. And i want a stripper on each of them. Dancing the night away. And a big bag of $1's so i can tip them plenty of times.

I want 2 pepsi machines, 1 snack machine, and 3 cigarette, condom, and tampon machines in every bathroom. I want a urinal in every room of the house, I want a drain in the floor of all of the bathrooms.

I my own golf couse, equipped with 10 golf carts, i dont play golf, but riding around in a golf cart is fun and makes you look sophisitcated.

i want 1,000,000 in 1 dollar bills thrown all over my living room, I want a drive in movie theather in my back yard, I want every DVD and CD known to man, I want a bathtub full of whip cream, and a pool full of buttered macaroni.... And last but not least,

I want the money to do all of this.

Lend me a couple billion dollars so I can buy AMD...I promise after a few years revenue I should be able to pay you back

but why would a server need 4x 7800GTX in SLi ??
Did you miss the part where I said "That mobo can't support PCI-E graphic cards, muchless quad SLI which currently gigabyte (as far as I know) is the only maker of such board"

You wouldn't be able to run 4 graphics cards in there...it's not made for graphics....unless you want to put PCI video cards in there, that'd be all you could run and they wouldn't all run together either.

Lv3burn said:
Oh my God. I asked a simple question and then I get a whole of superfluous answers about how stupid I am and stuff, except for a few. Ya, I really don't know much about computers, but look at yourselves. You act if you know all the answers to all the questions. These ideas aren't innate or anything. You had to spend loads of time doing research and trail and error. At one time in your life, you didn't even know what a computer was. And just because something seems obvious to you and isn't too another person, does not make them stupid, that's just makes you arrogant. And you don't have to be that intelligent to learn about how the hardware of a computer functions, the average person can learn quite well. This is why I hate the people in the philosophy department too. They think that they all have an IQ of 180, just because they study philosophy. But actually it is usually the slightly less intelligent that make the A's, because they are more concerned with getting an A, then actually spacing out in deep thought about a question.

I like spending all my money, because I don't have any bills to pay at the moment. I could really care less how much I spend or how inefficient my computer will be. The more money I have, the more I want. And the more I want, the more bored I get with the things that I have. So it's better to just burn it all away.

And being told that you are wrong is the worst possible way of learning. It is best when the person learns from their own mistakes, and if they cannot come to a conclusion why they been in error, then to ask another about the subject matter. But I could probably use all of those peoples slamming as a thought project for my poetry class to go along with my Project Black. Well I pretty much have no life, but have fun being this to the absolute.
I see what you're saying, and I agree that some people are pretty ignorant to those users who don't know much about computers.
but looking at your thread, I think there is a different reason why you got posts like you did.
pretend you are somebody else looking at your posts. how would we percieve them? keep in mind that the only thing we know about you is what you post here on these forums.
originally posted by Lv3burn
Actually I do a lot of C3s , then speed. So I'll either die of Kidney, Liver, or Heat failure, or a car wreck. And I like the crappy gun cause it goes pew-pew-pew-pew. Sounds funny. And the sockets are for the 604, which fit the Xeon. And I'm not insane, because of how I play CS, I actually believe I know how to kill God, and plan on doing it. And I'm still not sure if I really exist yet. And I want to connect my body to the internet.
just try and judge that from someone else's point of view. pretend that this is somebody else's post, and you don't know anything about them. how would it sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom