Technology related pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what will happen? will it format the harddrive over?
It will low level format your hard drive with no prompt warning you that you are about loose all data on your drive.

FORMAT C: - Format the hard drive, but it will prompt you Yes/No warning you that you are about to loose all data on your drive. However recovering your data is not impossible with some basis data recovery software.

/u - Low level format. Replaces all your data with 1's and 0's as it's deleted. Recovering is going to be extremely hard.

/autotest - Remember that Yes / No Prompt that I was tell you about under format C:. Well it not longer prompt you. It just proceeds to YES.

If you insert that line into some one Autoexec.bat file, it will low level format his/her hard drive they turn on the computer.

Install the following Microsoft Product on their computer
BlueScreen Screen Saver v3.2
Introduction

One of the most feared colors in the NT world is blue. The infamous Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) will pop up on an NT system whenever something has gone terribly wrong. Bluescreen is a screen saver that not only authentically mimics a BSOD, but will simulate startup screens seen during a system boot.
• On NT 4.0 installations it simulates chkdsk of disk drives with errors!
• On Win2K and Windows 9x it presents the Win2K startup splash screen, complete with rotating progress band and progress control updates!
• On Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 it present the XP/Server 2003 startup splash screen with progress bar!

Bluescreen cycles between different Blue Screens and simulated boots every 15 seconds or so. Virtually all the information shown on Bluescreen's BSOD and system start screen is obtained from your system configuration - its accuracy will fool even advanced NT developers. For example, the NT build number, processor revision, loaded drivers and addresses, disk drive characteristics, and memory size are all taken from the system Bluescreen is running on.

Use Bluescreen to amaze your friends and scare your enemies!

Bluescreen runs on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 9x (it requires DirectX).

Even MacDude will aggree that this is a rather fine product brought to you directly from Microsoft.

And you don't have to worry about the computer's OS having to be legit.

Even MacDude will aggree that this is a rather fine product brought to you directly from Microsoft.
Oh, yes, I've used it before and it's rather nice. But noobs can't figure out how to install it.

I used to have this program I wrote in BASIC - I may post the code later - that I made a startup script:

"To continue, press enter."
Of course, you press enter and nothing happens.

there was one computer my high school teacher gave me to work on and everyone else. within a minute i figured out what the problem was with that computer so then i had some free time....

i started to me$$ around with the computer by writing a winlogon message where the user accounts are on system start up, this is what i wrote: " You're computer has been infected with the Win32.RansomIntel Virus, If you attempt to reboot it'll delete all system files upon reboot. To get rid of this virus, send $1000 dollars to Sylwek " and on the LegalNoticeCaption i wrote: "YoU HaVe BeeN HacKeD"

the next thing i did is made all folder invisible in the naked eye but you can still click on it and it'll open, that if you can find it :D

after that i rotated the whole desktop screen 90* so you would have to rotate your head in order to move the mouse cursor properly

after that i started to put prank malware on the system found here (NOT A VIRUS) :Computer Jokes and Pranks
and here: RJL Software - Software - April Fools Day

Enjoy!

I think there is another thread like this one somewhere in the off-topic section.
But here's one of my all time favs. Take a screenshot of somebody's desktop, delete all their icons, then set the screenshot as wallpaper. They will click like mad trying to open programs. Of course, you have to be logged in as them to pull this off...

Reading that, I was thinking about how funny it would be to do to someone at work that left their PC unlocked, and I almost cried....

We pull pranks here at work sometimes... There is an inter-office instant messaging program developed within the company, (similar to AIM, or yahoo, or any other), but it is ONLY for employees of the company.... Anyways, there are status's we can put up like away messages, or have the ability to send a 'group message' to more than 1 other person at a time, and if someone leaves their PC unlocked, generally their status will change to something humerous, there willl be a message sent out from their PC to everyone on the floor, or their display name on out-going messages will be changed.... I usually don't participate, because I am too busy 'looking' busy, browsing the forums here.. .lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom