Techno

Status
Not open for further replies.
techno techno techno... i like techno :) It's sometimes better than listening to the every-day stuff like "F*** YOU N*GGA YOU AND YO MAMA FOO I'MMA BUST A CAP IN YO A**" .......... just a example = )~ Matrix Trance II (i think its called) is good. I tried making songs myself on Fruity Loops but of course it sounded like crap cuz i dont know how to um... "work" it. LOL! ouch my back's sore from sitting at this comp for a long time..... hey has anyone ever sat so long that their butt got numb?! Scary stuff. One night I woke up and i felt someone's hand on me but then i realized that it was my own and it fell asleep :) okay thats a little off the subject of techno but anyways tootles!

< )___Crapola___) )

I love the whole electronica genre, and I have no favorite artists because I love them all! :D I totally love the fast beats and the cool sounds... I am so glad I'm getting Soundtrack on my iBook... ;)

techno techno techno... i like techno It's sometimes better than listening to the every-day stuff like "F*** YOU N*GGA YOU AND YO MAMA FOO I'MMA BUST A CAP IN YO A**" .......... just a example = )

Tell me about it. I used to listen to pop and rap before I was "nerdified" lol. Now I can hardly stand to listen to that stuff.

I listen to techno as my house mate hates it.

So since I have to put up with this Transformer Fetish. He can put up with my taste in music.

BASE IN YUR FACE!

I've noticed that a lot of the so called Hip Hop/Rap genres are tending to use more electronic music elements, techno inspired loops, beats etc.

I love electronice music because there are so many layers to the music and use sounds that are totally unique, you don't hear the some old guitar/bass guitar/drums solo musicals.

I've noticed that even a lot Metal groups use even electronic elements now a days. Look at Evanessence(not sure how to spell) they use a lot of classical instruments in their songs and call me crazy but when they are live I don't see no violin on stage. Ya it's coming from a keyboard.

That's what really ticks me off about people who diss electronic music. I think electronic music artists are really starting to pave the way for the music of tommorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom