Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

haha, i've been told that before.
should of seen me with my long hair and full goatee. i looked even older lol.

it used to have it's perks though. 17yrs old getting served beer (19 drinking age here) w/ no ID.

lol I know the joys of that mate 18 is the UK's drinking age an at 15 I walked into a bar and got served right away, lovely being freakishly huge.

6'5" has its benefits indeed I used to just not shave for a few days at 15 and get served in mainstream bars. There are always the village pubs which will serve anyone who is with someone they recognise even if they know your under age. Lately I seem to be getting my id requested alot they must be having a crackdown in my area. Fortunately I usually buy my booze around the same times and 5 off the cashiers in morrisons know me now, I am the annoying guy who used to pay in £50 notes for a whole month :).

Hieght does have it's advantages, I'm 6'2 so not as big as some of you ;)

When I was 17, I didn't go to bars. I just went and bought alcohol and drank in my dorm room, haha.

Word to the wise: never EVER make mix drinks with everclear to the point where you can't taste the alcohol. Later, I did the math, and I drank about 84oz of the stuff. I threw up about 10 times in the course of the next 7 hours or so, which sucks because a) I was asleep, and b) the bathroom was down the hallway. I was sick for a week. :[

Now I'm 22 and I don't drink, haha. Irony?

ha i'm only like 5ft 11" so yall are alot taller than me all though i only weigh like 140lb on a good day i am 135 :)

I'm 6'2 myself, though I'm not going to disclose my weight. :[ Just rest assured that I really need to lose weight. :[

6'0" on a good day, 5'10" on a bad one. As for weight... I ain't going there. You know the pic of the fat guy sitting there on the internet? Well, I don't have a beard.

6'0" on a good day, 5'10" on a bad one. As for weight... I ain't going there. You know the pic of the fat guy sitting there on the internet? Well, I don't have a beard.

I feel your pain mate. Except I have a beard. And a mustache. And Wolverine hair, rofl.

Back
Top Bottom