Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

Here's a recent pic of me and my wife.

Safehouseguys009.jpg

Drizzt5 has something about taking pictures in his bathroom. I'm starting to get worried...

TJFZ55 is alot older than I'd expected. Don't worry, I think older techies are cooler, because they have much more experience to share.

Here's a recent pic of me and my wife.

Safehouseguys009.jpg

Have you ever studied anything in the medical field? Thats what i see when i look at you, i dont know why but i could just imagine you as an md/dentist or physical therapist.

Wait... he was in the pic? All I saw was his wife...

;)

b1gapl, enjoy youth while you still got it. Getting old ain't no picnic. And the only experience I can offer is life experience. Its you younger generation that have the computer smarts that teach me all this stuff. Without you guys and your knowledge, my first build would have been a disaster.

Yes Trotter, I'm in the pic wearing the ugly lavender colored shirt (my wife bought it).:)

ricanflow, you're too kind and I'll take that as a compliment, but unfortunately I'm just an auto mechanic or grease monkey as some people call it.:D

b1gapl, enjoy youth while you still got it. Getting old ain't no picnic. And the only experience I can offer is life experience. Its you younger generation that have the computer smarts that teach me all this stuff. Without you guys and your knowledge, my first build would have been a disaster.

Yes Trotter, I'm in the pic wearing the ugly lavender colored shirt (my wife bought it).:)

ricanflow, you're too kind and I'll take that as a compliment, but unfortunately I'm just an auto mechanic or grease monkey as some people call it.:D

Nice! You technicians are just as important imo. I worked at Toyota for 3 years in high school, and my dad was a tech like you back in the day, he even owned his own Datsun dealership (Before they changed their name to Nissan). He's now a Parts/Service director for a local Nissan dealer.

Keep on wrenchin! I've learned oodles and oodles from techs through out the years. Thanks to you guys and my Dad I was able to re-build a Ford C4 that was out of my '65 coupe (When I had her, man I miss her now).

And Preacher- those two females in your first post with you are cute as ****, especially that girl in the Purple sweatshirt.

haha this thread rocks. lol Nos you look like youd be loads of fun.
here's a couple of me. 4 or 5 years old now.

and completely tanked:

havent much for recent pics. not mich different. head's shaved close-ish. weeks im nto lazy ill have a goat. XD

Back
Top Bottom