Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Member Picture Gallery

How cute, dont mind some of the other girly men, we all have our bad hair day or look moments.
Has anyone ever told you, you could pass for bridgett jones ?
Just changed your ascent a little and you could school the whole world with it. ;)

Psh

20120209_155300.jpg

I got my hair cut the other day and thought it was about time to post a pic.

Before the cut. I will say i cant smile for cameras unless someone makes me laugh...even then it looks stupid :)

cl4C8.jpg

After:

gLU5i.jpg

I personally prefer my hair a bit longer than this, but im not too bothered. I always let it grow back to around 1st picture length before getting it cut. I will upload pics of my pc soon but i want to get a few extension cables first :) the cable management is pretty horrible at the moment. Also thanks trotter for suggesting sending the pics to my email from my phone :)

I got my hair cut the other day and thought it was about time to post a pic.

Before the cut. I will say i cant smile for cameras unless someone makes me laugh...even then it looks stupid :)
It's funny how much younger the school uniform makes you look

GOD I remember that pic.... Man that's a throwback to older times... I haven't seen nick on here in ages, but it looks like he's still around. Nick if you see this how'd your charity run thing end up going? I forget when he did it but it was at least a year ago and I remember donating to it :3

And Mischa, you look like you're in slytherin house. TELL ME WHERE HOGWARTS IS

Back
Top Bottom