Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Member Picture Gallery

It's funny how much younger the school uniform makes you look

Really?? I don't really notice it, when you say I look younger do I still look my age (16) when in uniform? And older when im not?

And Mischa, you look like you're in slytherin house. TELL ME WHERE HOGWARTS IS
Damn, What gave me away, i can't tell you where Hogwarts is im in enough trouble with the ministry now you muggles know about me. Seriously though, what males me look like a Slytherin? :confused:

Ah, I'd say you look older than when not. Mostly the strong chin/jawline.

Damn, What gave me away, i can't tell you where Hogwarts is im in enough trouble with the ministry now you muggles know about me. Seriously though, what males me look like a Slytherin?
It's your tie. Totally looks like a Slytherin tie.

I got my hair cut the other day and thought it was about time to post a pic.
gLU5i.jpg

I personally prefer my hair a bit longer than this, but im not too bothered. I always let it grow back to around 1st picture length before getting it cut. I will upload pics of my pc soon but i want to get a few extension cables first :) the cable management is pretty horrible at the moment. Also thanks trotter for suggesting sending the pics to my email from my phone :)

Nice picture but 2 things that dont agree with me for now.

1.Don't wear shirt and tie for now.
2.where is your damn man mustache or beard kid ?

Your primary agendas for this year,
1.grow a small gotee or mustache
2.get yourself a good looking casual dress pants and shirt.
3.Get yourself a nice scottish woman or pleasent young woman.
4.do what soulphire can't, come to the usa for once just to see what its like here.

That is all my good man, you may carry on doing your usual evil tasks at school. :devil:

well I do have a suit/nice shirt and tie but as yami said that is my school uniform which I will be finally ditching next year :p I had a little moustache going on but believe me when I say it didnt look the best. I'll bear it in mind, if I do grow one il be sure to post it up :) I do plan on going over to USA one day but I think It would be best to finish school first and get a job, hopefully i will have the Job over the next few months due to having contacts in high places....meaning the supermarket :)

This is me introducing one of my friends to the wonderful world of Steampunk.

View attachment 5159

Attachments

• 421650_182464638534614_100003132386945_294527_1720048848_n.jpg
    421650_182464638534614_100003132386945_294527_1720048848_n.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom