Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Member Picture Gallery

^and WITH it you look...17? :p
WHERE YOU BEEN DUDE!
Haha, shush :p.
Been extremely busy with work, school, and personal stuff going on. Gonna try to get back in to groove lol. Definitely this summer will.
Young Padawan I approve of your Taste, your training is almost complete.
Haha glad to know that I have your approval.

And what have I told you? One of uncle saxons lessons you haven't got the grasp of? Your only as old as your Fake ID say's you are or the local age to get served in a bar.

Meh, I'll be 21 at the end of this year.

This was taken on April 3rd, 2011 at 6pm was out chasing and playing with my cockerspaniel, and apparently my mother got a shot of me hiding from him.
In that pic is a cherry blossom tree are mortgage company put in 10 years ago.

20203920087984661328310.jpg

In that pic is a cherry blossom tree are mortgage company put in 10 years ago.

Re: Viva La France!!!!!

I just came back from IronFest 2011. I have a BLAST.... literally.

Here is the a pic of me with the French Napolionic Artillery Crew. (3 person from the left)

Yes. that is a 2.5" Cannon in front of me and I an not happy to see you.

Attachments

• IronFest 2011.jpg
    IronFest 2011.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 130

They're French, MoM, so odds are they were well inebriated on fine wine by the time someone tried to take a picture. I would almost bet that the first few shots were closeups of the photographer's nose as he was too drunk to realize he was holding the camera backwards. ;)

CHECK OUT THE GUY ON THE FAR RIGHT!

Both him and I where given the same jobs on the cannon. That was to screw, clean and ram the cannon. We got along really well. Then again, we are both into pen and paper role play games too.

He actually looks like he belongs in a revolution. At least you look like you're part of the 21st century.

Back
Top Bottom