Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

Nice pics Krazy. Did you have alota fun?

O yeah, 2 days of amazin fun. Last time i was in chicago was 2 years with my ex, so time to build some new memories...picked up my buddy from fargo and st.cloud and took off...so exhausted, but totally worth it.
never forget the moments!

O yeah, 2 days of amazin fun. Last time i was in chicago was 2 years with my ex, so time to build some new memories...picked up my buddy from fargo and st.cloud and took off...so exhausted, but totally worth it.
never forget the moments!

thats great man! i dont get the oportunity to go to places big like that just little towns like my home town of the swansboro! its fairly boring around here just abunch of retirement homes a walmart/bestbuy/eb games/circuit city around here but thats in Jacksonville a little bit down the road.

I really wana go back to atlanta. i had alot of fun there.

yeah that was me :p

here's a pic of me on our senior 'hike' which turned into a peter and josh climb-a-thon.

climbingpic1ya2.jpg

thats like a 70-80ft cliff face depending how you climb it, I'm at the top watching the other 3 people in our party climb up it. no ropes no safety measures or any of that crap.

topofthemtde5.jpg

me at the top of said cliff.

oh and that was like a 100ft off trail ;)

there. redid them on imageshack cause for some reason only i can see them...

oh and check out the user title thing.

and grats on 8000 posts.

haha. yes you are awesome. thats why there's a 1 man fanclub for you.. or perhaps its a stalker club 0.o

but yeah that trip was sick. 5 mile hike, basically uphill both ways, and my legs are burning, but i'm wicked jacked in the legs now.

Back
Top Bottom