Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

lol...rican and SirCyber, you guys don't look like the type to play around with computers. I think it's pretty cool seeing members out of the stereotype, that are tech-savvy.

Lol uh well im the dude that comes and goes, and as you can see i dont have a high post count even though ive bin here since 2006, nonetheless im 17 and i live here in NZ. this was taken maybe a month and a half ago at my computer class in school. ( Yeah yeah Skreww the macs but i got into the photobooth stuff, anyway...)

Ohh yeah just to be clear im not indian......im from a different country.

Ahh, long awaited... (not...) Pic of Inferno...

A year ago at after prom, about 4 in the morning after a few intense hours of continuous bowling:)

lol...rican and SirCyber, you guys don't look like the type to play around with computers. I think it's pretty cool seeing members out of the stereotype, that are tech-savvy.

lol, if you would have seen my senior pic I woulda fit the stereotype heh heh heh. I actually partied alot with my tech boss... talk about some great computer fixes... drunk and more trying to find out why things aren't working right LMAO.

2405743543_9f735415ec_b.jpg

I must be the oldest one here..,,Good Lord.

whirlwind, i was talking to b1gapl last night, and commented on this pic. and i think its great that you've been around so long and have seen so much of the video gaming scene. also you look uber happy with your new card. almost like if you had a heart attack and keeled over you'd be happy. :D

i wish my dad was like whirlwind... haha. uber gamer xD

my dad did other sweet stuff though, so it works out :D

Don't worry, Whirl... Dave is 52. :D

I see a Razer peeking in the background... Niiiiice. My Lachesis doesn't have lighting around the sides, but it does have the Razer logo that fades in and out on the palm rest.

Don't worry, Whirl... Dave is 52. :D

I see a Razer peeking in the background... Niiiiice. My Lachesis doesn't have lighting around the sides, but it does have the Razer logo that fades in and out on the palm rest.

Whew....that makes me a young pup...right?....LOL

Yep, that is my razer on my razer mantis speedpad...gotta love those razer mice .

Back
Top Bottom