Tech Terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Tech Terrorist

aliasaid said:
i checked verse 9.11 and says nothing about eagles or sons of arabia

Yea, seriously. I first saw this on as a bulletin on MySpace and the first thing I looked up was verse 9.11 and its nothing even close to that;

Here are 3 different translations of what verse 9.11 says;

YUSUFALI: But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.
PICKTHAL: But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge.
SHAKIR: But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

It doesn't really matter if you understand what it says, the point is that someone made it up in that 9/11 thing.

Whatever...

i just know that its shocking...Even if its a coincidece!!
Pray for al those innocent people who lost their lives...

himalya said:
The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the
Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
Can some-one prove this, if so I want to use it for my homework assignment.

lol that verse 9:11 is different from the verse green radience pointed out.. lol so thats 3 different versions.... (the version i checked was the same as green radience)

w00t w00t... OMFG this is so wierd... i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!111!!!! is it also a coinicidiceds that 11 is the number of the devil?

Careful, fellas. This thread could easily take a turn to talking about religion, and then we all know what happens, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom