Tech Stocks?

ckop11

In Runtime
Are the big dogs to much for the little guys to succeed?? google, apple, arm, emc, etc

i owned some OCZ a while back.. bought at 6.80 sold at over 10.00.. but then they went straight downhill? ssame with Zanga sold at $1 more than paid

Opinion on smaller tech companies ever making it even kinda close to the "big guns"

is the "boom"never coming back?

OCZ took a dive because the RAM market nose dived on them and somebody last year decided to use a crooked pencil and got caught so now they have been trying to prove their financial status. I think their whole fiscal arrangement is still being bashed around in court.

AMD could easily come back if they developed a processor with single threaded performance that equals or betters that of Intel's. When that happens (if it does) AMD will boom again like the Athlon days.

Tech startups and small tech companies have every chance to make it big and earn you lots of money in stocks.

Little company develops a power efficient audio amp.. Apple notices.. "hey, can we use your audio amp in our iOS devices ?. Boom. Suddenly the company has 100Million sales per year.

Though the best tip I can give on stocks is their price goes up when people think they going to do well. Not often when they actually do. If everyone has already thought said company will get interest from Apple, Google, this will have already put the stock prices way up.

Last edited:
Actually it's much harder these days to make something that innovates due to patent trolls.

Apple/Google/Microsoft buy enough SMEs between them to show there is plenty of small unique things little start ups can do really well.

Back
Top Bottom