Tech Project - I need an idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, I need some input. Basically I need a project to complete this summer with a friend. Basically, its like a thesis, except we're doing it on our spare time, and its only to gain some credit and experiance for completing an engineering project.

So, it has to be computers+electronics related, and must show an application of engineering. Also, not too expensive!!

I was thinking make a robot, but thats been done so many times!!

A remote TV "cable"?... Instead of being forced to connect the TV to the wall with the cable, why don't u make a transmitter and a receiver so that the TV and the wall are "wireless"..

:)

I would build a robot that's sole purpose is to go to the refrig. and get me a beer, open the beer and serve it to me...

Imagine Anheiserr Busch's support for a product like that?
You'd make millions!!

Call it, "The Beer Buddy"

Chankama said:
A remote TV "cable"?... Instead of being forced to connect the TV to the wall with the cable, why don't u make a transmitter and a receiver so that the TV and the wall are "wireless"..

:)

Be careful with that;) If the cable company finds out you are transmitting their signal, they won't be happy :D

Wow!! All GREAT ideas!! Especially the beer buddy one haha. Nothing shows geek pride like creating a robot to excuse your laziness.

Sylus said:
Make a remote control helicopter or plane, I've heard of people doing it before. I don't know if it counts for what you need though.
What do you mean? If your talking about the electronics inside the actual models.....thats abit hard. They used to sell kits where you would build your own transmitter and receiver. But if your talking about the model itself, many people have done that and continue to do that, myself included. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom